Renault Triber: 7 seater car Renault Triber to compete with big cars, Know 10 Feature and Specification: In India, Renault has launched its new subcompact MPV Renault Triber. It is the cheapest 7-seater car from Renault in the Indian market so far. In the Indian market, where customers often think of buying affordable cars for large families, then this car may fit for them. Here we will give you information about some special features of this 7 seater car.
Renault Triber Feature and Specification
1. Talking about the engine and power, the Renault Triber has a 999 cc 3 cylinder petrol engine which generates 72 PS of power and 96 Newton meter of torque. Multi-point fuel injection has been given in this car.
2. Renault Triber is available in 5 color options like Mattel Mustard, Electric Blue, Fairy Red, Moon Light Silver and Ice Cool White.
3. Talking about the features, the Renault Triber has features such as Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, dual tone dashboard, electric power steering and cooled cup holders with touchscreen infotainment system.
4. Talking about safety features, this car has features like four airbags, automatic door unlocks, speed alerts, seat belt reminder, reverse parking sensors.
5. Talking of dimensions, this car has a length of 3990 mm, width 1739 mm, height 1643 mm, wheel base 2636 mm, ground clearance 182 mm, front track 1547 mm, rear track 1545 mm. Talking about fuel tank, this car has a fuel tank with a capacity of 40 liters.
6. Talking about the suspension, this car has Pissudo MacPherson strut with lower triangle and coil spring and torsion beam axle suspension in the rear.
7. Talking about braking system, this car has discs in the front and drum brakes in the rear.
8. Talking about the price, the Renault Triber’s starting ex-showroom price is from Rs 4.95 lakh and it goes to Rs 6.49 lakh.
10. Talking of 7 seater cars, the Triber can compete with the Toyota Innova Crysta, Mahindra Xylo, Mahindra XUV500, Honda BR-V, Maruti Suzuki Ertiga, Mahindra TUV300 and Renault’s other car Lodgy.
Also Read these
- Renault Triber: Book Renault Triber for just 11 thousand rupees, this car will be equipped with special features
- Renault Captur Petrol Review: Buy or Not, Renault Captur Petrol Price in India, Specification, Feature