Hyundai KONA Electric SUV Launch in India: KONA price in India, Top 10 Feature, Specification: As a start of a new round, you can see the Hyundai Kona Electric SUV. This is not the first electric car in India, but before that electric cars have been launched. But this is the first SUV that has come in the Indian market and it can be operated without gasoline or diesel.
During Union Budget 2019, Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman talked about promoting electric vehicles. Not only that, the purchase of electric cars will also provide cheap loans. However, the initial price of Hyundai Kona is Rs 25.30 lakhs. This is an introductory price, which means that it can be increased later.
Let’s know about the 10 specialties of Hyundai Kona
- It is fully electric SUV and it can be charged in two ways. One option is fast charging and the second is the traditional charging for which you have to use AC source. It will be able to charge full charge in 1 hour through fast charging, while using AC source it will be able to charge full about 6 hours.
- Hyundai Kona has an electric motor with 136bhp power. Along with this, there is also a 39.2kWh lithium ion battery.
- This electric SUV will be available in India with four color options. These include White, Silver, Blue and Black. Apart from this, there is also a dual tone option which has a roof tag. For this, you have to give Rs 20,000 extra.
- Hyundai Kona Electric SUV has given considerable luxury features in the interior. There is also wireless charging option. There is an 8 inch infant system system. There is also the support of Apple Car Play and Android Auto. Along with this, automatic climate control, head up display and three driving modes have been provided. These driving modes include Eco, Comfort and Sport.
- Talking about the safety features given in Hyundai Kona, this SUV has 6 airbags, ABS, EBD, ESC, Traction Control, Hill Launch Assist, Rear Parking Sensor, Tire Pressure Monitoring System, Rear Deford, Isofix Child Mount and Rear Camera. There are such features. In addition to this, the virtual engine sound system will also work as a safety feature.
- Hyundai claims that once you complete the KONA Electric SUV, you can run up to 452 km.
- The company has said that the stations will be set up to charge it on Indian Oil Petrol Pump in four major cities of the country. Apart from this, the company will also have the option of charging it on the dealership. You will also be given a charging kit with Hyundai Kona.
- Hyundai KONA Electric will give the company a 3 year unlimited warranty. The battery warranty is for 1.6 lakh kilometers or 8 years.
- With the Hyundai KONA Electric SUV, the company has claimed that this car will catch 0 to 100 kilometers per hour in just 9.7 seconds.
- Talk about some of the features that make Hyundai Kona more luxurious, the electric sunroof is available here. There is also a 10-way adjustable driver seat. Talking about the design, the frontend looks like a traditional Hyundai car, because its grill is the signature of the company. However, due to the headlamps and front bumpers, this car gives a different look and looks modern.
Customers will get two chargers on the purchase of Hyundai Kona Electric SUV. There will be a portable charger, while the second AC wall box will be the charger. You will be able to charge this car by putting it in a common socket, although for this, you will need a 3 pin 15Amp socket. The company has said that the chargers will be able to charge up to 50 kms for 3 hours. However, through the AC wall box charger, this car can run up to 50KM throughout the hour.