Kia Seltos to be launch on 22 august, will deliver 21 kmpl mileage, here is top 5 thing you should know: Kia Seltos Price, Features & Mileage: South Korea’s leading vehicle manufacturer Kia Motors is going to officially launch the new SUV Kia Seltos as its first vehicle in the Indian market on August 22. Road test of this SUV has also been started and it is being taken to the dealership. Kia Seltos has revealed some special things before the launch of it. So let’s know those important things –
Kia Seltos Engine:
1. Kia Seltos Engine: The company will launch the new SUV Kia Seltos with three different engine options and 4 transmission gearboxes. It includes two petrol engines and one diesel engine. Talk about the petrol version, it will be launched in the market with 1.4 liter T-GDI and 1.5 liter petrol engine. At the same time, the company has used 1.5 CRDI diesel engine in its diesel variant. Its GDI petrol variant generates power of 140PS, 1.5 liter petrol variant 115PS power and CRDI diesel variant 115PS. The SUV will be available in the market with a 6-speed manual and 7-dual clutch transmission automatic gearbox.
Speed and Mileage:
2. Speed and Mileage: The most powerful variant of the Kia Seltos is its turbo petrol engine variant. Which generates 140PS of power and 242Nm of torque. This variant is capable of catching a speed of 100 kilometers per hour in just 9.7 seconds. At the same time, the other two variants catch a speed of 100 kilometers per hour in about 11.5 seconds. Talking about mileage, its petrol variant gives mileage of 16.1 to 16.8 kmpl. At the same time, the diesel variant gives mileage of 18.0 to 21.01 km per liter.
3. Connected Features: In Kia Seltos, the company has also included the best connected features. Although it is not the first connected SUV in the country, this technology has already been used in Hyundai Venue and MG Hector. The company in this SUV
Used the UVO Connect technology which comes with 37 connected features. They are divided into 5 parts, taking into consideration navigation, safety and security, vehicle management, remote control and convenience. For this SUV, the company has made Vodafone its partner, besides Amazon is also included as a partner for cloud servers.
4. Sound System: In this SUV, the company has included the sound system of the famous Bose company. Which had not been used in any other SUV in the segment before. It has 8 speakers of 400W. Apart from this, a center speaker has also been installed in its dashboard which comes with two tweeters. The 8.0-inch subwoofer has also been provided in the rear of the doors and SUV, making your trip musical.
Kia Seltos Price in India
5. Price: Although it is difficult to say anything about the price of this SUV before launch. But recently the company has launched this SUV in South Korea. Which is expected that the company can launch it between Rs 9.5 lakh to Rs 11.5 lakh.
Also Read these