How Change Address in Aadhar Card Online at Home?
UIDAI has made it easier for individuals to get their Aadhar card Update or Correct both on the online and offline. Here is a brief details of the processes of Aadhar card update or Aadhar correction through which people can easily get their e Aadhaar card details updated and corrected. Today we are tell you How change address in Aadhar Card online at Home. Do all steps below to update Aadhar card address, name, date of birth, mobile number and email id on the Aadaar card:
How change address in Aadhar Card
- First of Visit Aadhar official website https://uidai.gov.in/
- Click on Update your address online if you have address proff else click on Request for Address Validation Letter
- Enter your 12 digit aadhar number in next opened window
- Enter the Captacha code into text verification box and click on Send OTP or Enter TOTP
- Then you got a OTP code on your registered mobile number
- Enter OTP to login in your aadhar dashboard
- Click on the Address option and press on Submit Button
- Enter your New address which is same on address proof and Submit Update Request
- If you want to modify your same address then Click on Modify button
- Then click on Declaration option and click on Proceed option
- Click on Document Upload option and choose document type and then Upload them to UIDAI Website
- Then click on BPO Service Provider and submit your details
- Now BPO Service Provider check your details with upload Proof of Address (POA) and if your details are correct congrats your details are changed in Aadhar card.