New Zealand vs Sri Lanka Dream11 Team : Today Match 11 Players Team
It will be a double-header on Saturday and the first of the two contests will be played between New Zealand and Sri Lanka. The Kiwis head into this encounter as the clear favourites. The Sri Lankan team haven’t been playing the best of their cricket this year and look quite weak on paper. In the last five ODIs that they played, Sri Lanka only managed to win one match.
Sri Lanka are coming without no expectations in this World Cup this time. They, however, have the ability to spoil the party for the teams. To start off with, they are likely to go with Jeffrey Vandersay as the lone spinner with Dhananjaya de Silva to assist him while Suranga Lakmal, Lasith Malinga and Isuru Udana could be the three pacers. For New Zealand, there could be a toss-up between Tim Southee and Lockie Ferguson for the second seamer’s spot while Tom Blundell might make his ODI debut.
Match Starts between New Zealand vs Sri Lanka
- The 3rd match of the ICC World Cup 2019 will be played between New Zealand and Sri Lanka at the Sophia Gardens in Cardiff in UK.
- The match starts at 10:30 AM on England time (9:30 AM GMT) (3:00 PM on Indian Time).
- The game will be live on Star Sports and in Hindi Lang Star Sports 1 Hindi. Live streaming on Hotstar App.
Dream11 Team of New Zealand vs Sri Lanka
- New Zealand : Kane Williamson (c), Henry Nicholls(VC), Tom Blundell (wk), Martin Guptill, Ross Taylor, Colin de Grandhomme, James Neesham, Mitchell Santner, Trent Boult,Ish Sodhi, Tim Southee.
- Sri Lanka : Dimuth Karunaratne (c), Kusal Perera (wk), Angelo Mathews, Lahiru Thirimanne, Kusal Mendis, Dhananjaya de Silva, Thisara Perera, Isuru Udana, Lasith Malinga, Jeffrey Vandersay, Suranga Lakmal.
Captain and Vice-Captain in Dream11 Team
Captain Options: Kane Williamson, Martin Guptill, Dimuth Karunaratne.
Vice-Captain Options: Trent Boult, Thisara Perera, Kusal Mendis.
Best Possible Dream11 Team in New Zealand vs Sri Lanka
Which team Probability to Win this Match
- According to Google New Zealand has 79% Chance to win this Match and Sri Lanka only 21% Chance to win this Match