ICAI CA admit card 2019: CA Intermediate Final admit card issued: The Institute of Chartered Accountancy of India has issued the admit card for the Foundation, Intermediate and Final Level for the Chartered Accountancy Examination. Those who have applied for the examination can download their hall tickets from the official website – icai.org, icai.nic.in or icaiexam.icai.org.
The CA will be held on November 2, 4, 6, 8 for the Group I post in the IPCC examination, while it will be held on November 11, 14, 16, 18 for the Group II post. In connection with the candidates appearing in the Foundation, Intermediate (IPC), Intermediate, Final and Fine News exams, the admit cards, along with their photographs and signatures have been issued on icaiexam.icai.org. The notification states that no physical admit card will be sent to any candidate. Candidates are required to download and print their admit card from the website.
How to download ICAI CA admit card May 2019
- Visit the official website icai.org.
- Click on the link for CA exam admit card November 2019 on the homepage.
- Here a new page will open in front of you.
- Log in for registration number.
- The admit card will appear in front of you.
- Download it and print it out.