AYUSH Ministry Clerk Recruitment 2019: 12th pass Clerk posts, Apply online by this Direct Link: The Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS), an autonomous body under the Ministry of AYUSH, has invited applications for the post of Group C Upper and Lower Division Clerk. Interested candidates can apply by visiting the official website https://www.ccras.nic.in, ayush.gov.in, ccrhindia.nic.in and ccryn.gov.in.
A total of 66 posts are to be filled through this recruitment process. The application process continues and will close on December 10 at 5:30 pm. The vacancies will be done in the office of Council Headquarters in New Delhi and other offices across the country and candidates can also be transferred out of Delhi after selection.
To apply, candidates must be at least 18 years old and the maximum age limit is 27 years. Applicants for the post of Upper-Division Clerk (UDC) should have a bachelor’s degree degree, while candidates for the post of Lower Divisional Clerk should have Class 12 pass.
Selection for the post of Upper Division Clerk will be done through a written examination (OMR-based) consisting of multiple choice questions (MCQs). For LDCs, an additional type test of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on computer will also be conducted.
Candidates will have to pay an application fee of Rs 100. Both LDC and UDC will be hired on a pay band of Rs 5200 to Rs 20,200. However, the grade pay will be Rs 2400 for UDC and Rs 1900 for LDC.
How apply for AYUSH Ministry Clerk Recruitment 2019
- Login to the website www.ccras.nic.in. The title Applications are invited for LDC and UDC posts will appear on the homepage.
- Click here link is given next to this title. Click on it. On doing this, advertisement related to vacancies will open.
- Read all the information given in this advertisement thoroughly and check your eligibility according to the posts.
- After this, complete the online application process as per the guidelines given in the advertisement. Also, take a printout of the online submission application form and keep it safe with you.
- Before submitting the online application, check all the information entered in it after one time. If there is any change in the information filled in it, then do it.
- After this, submit it after being fully satisfied with the information recorded in the application form. Also, keep in mind that along with this, upload the scanned copy, signature and photograph of the sought certificates as per the prescribed size.