SBI Recruitment 2019: Apply for Special Cadre Officers Posts at sbi.co.in. Read Details Here: The process of application for the posts of Specialist Cadre Officer in State Bank of India has started. Explain that from today onwards, both regular and contractual posts of SO can be applied in SBI. For these posts, you can apply by visiting the official website of SBI or you can also apply by clicking on the direct link given below.
Application can be made from 6 September to 22 September 2019 for the posts fired on contract basis. At the same time, applications can be made from 6 September to 25 September for the posts fired on Regalar basis. Only four posts will be filled on contract basis while about 35 vacant posts will be filled on regular basis. The online link of application for these posts varies.
The probable date for the examination to be held on the posts fired on regular basis is 20 October 2019. At the same time, Admit Cards will be issued on October 10 for these posts.
Salary of SBI Recruitment 2019
Employees appointed on contract basis will be given a fixed salary. In this, the Chief Marketing Officer will get Rs 42-48 lakh in a year. In which 10% will be variable pay i.e. it will be met according to 10% performance. After this, Deputy Vice President will get 20-23 lakhs annually and Assistant Vice President will get 16-19 lakhs annually. Apart from this, senior executives will get 12-15 lakh rupees annually. You can see more information in the official notification.
SBI Recruitment 2019: How to apply for SBI SO 2019
- Visit the official website https://sbi.co.in/ or https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/sbiscosaug19/
- Click on new registration
- Fill up the form and upload all the documents
- Make fee payment and submit
- Download the application form for future use
Also Read these
- SBI Clerk Mains Exam 2019 Paper Analysis: Full Paper Analysis of SBI Clerk Main Exam
- Download SBI Clerk Admit Card Mains 2019: SBI issued Clerk Main’s Examination Admit Card, How download SBI Admit Card