Army School Teacher Recruitment 2019: Army AWS 8000 PRT PGT TGT Techer Jobs Registration Started at www.awesindia.com: If you want to do a teacher job in Army Public School, then there is good news for you. Bumper vacancy has been removed for 8000 teacher posts in Army School. This recruitment is being organized by the Army Welfare Education Society. The applications for recruitment have started from 1 September and the last date to apply is 22 September.
Actually, the Army Welfare Education Society AWES has sought applications for almost all subjects of PGT / TGT / PRT. There are 137 army public schools in various cantt and military areas across the country. Teachers are being recruited on a large scale in these schools. According to the notification released on the official website, 8000 teachers are being recruited. However, the exact number of vacancies will be revealed later after the screening test and interview conducted by the school management.
Army Public School Teacher Important Dates: Important Date of Teacher Recruitment in Army School
- Starting date for application – 1 September
- Last date for application – 21 September
- Online fees
- Admit Card Available – October 4
- Screening Test Date – 19 and 20 October
- Result release date – 30 October
Eligibility Criteria: Eligibility Criteria
- PGT – Candidates applying for the B.Ed and Post Graduation degree with 50% marks are required.
- TGT – Candidates applying for must have a B.Ed and graduation degree with 50% marks.
- PRT – Candidates should have B.Ed. / two-year graduation diploma and degree with 50% marks of graduation.
- Freshers Candidates – Below 40 years
- Experienced Candidates – Below 57 years
The Army Welfare Education Society will select AWES candidates in three steps. Final selection will be done on the basis of online screening test, interview and teaching skills and evaluation of computer proficiency. The screening test will be conducted online and will be in MCQ format.
How to Apply Army School Teacher Recruitment 2019
To apply for these posts, the eligible and interested candidates have to apply online for the screening exam. Candidates have to apply by going to the registration portal http://aps-csb.in.
Candidates should note that they can apply till 5 pm on 21 September. After this, the candidates have to upload the application fees and documents. For more information in this regard, candidates can read the notification issued on the official website www.awesindia.com.
Also Read these
- SCCLCIL Recruitment 2019: 88,585 New Govt Jobs, Check how you can Apply or Not
- DSSSB Recruitment Notification 2019 for PRT Nursery Teacher and Junior Engineer Posts Out: 778 Vacancies Notified for Assistant Teacher and JE Posts