Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has announced Online Application Form for the Post of Gram Sachiv in Development and Panchayat Department Recruitment 2019. Who are Interested to the Following Vacancy and Have All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online. HSSC Gram Sachiv 2019 Apply Online for 697 Post | How Apply Online.
How apply for HSSC Gram Sachiv 2019
- First of all Visit on HSSC Official website Click Here
- Click on Register as New Users.
- Enter your all details into Filling form.
- Enter your name, dob, aadhar card number, your marks sheet, etc.
Who can fill HSSC Gram Sachiv
- You have minimum Bachelor Degree in any Stream From Recognized University.
- Hindi/ Sanskrit as a Subject in Matric Level Exam.
Age Limit as on 03/07/2019 for HSSC Gram Sachiv
Minimum age for HSSC Gram Sachiv post is 17 Years and maximum is 42 Years.
Application fee for Gram Sachiv
- Rs. 100/- for General, Other State (Male, Female)
- Rs 50 For General Female Candidate.
- Rs 25 For BC, EWS, SC (Male).
- Rs 13 for BC, EWS, SC (Female)
Registration Starts of HSSC Gram Sachiv
- Online Application Start from 19 June 2019.
- Registration Last Date from 03 July 2019.
- Fee Payment Last Date from 06 July 2019.
How do payment of Gram Sachiv
- You can do payment by Net Banking, Dabit Card, Rupay Cards and Offline by Manual.
How Many total post of HSSC Gram Sachiv Categories wise
There are total 697 post in Haryana Staff Selection of Gram Sachiv
- 287 post of General Cast.
- 107 post of BCA Cast.
- 74 posts of BCB Cast.
- 67 posts of EWS Cast.
- 162 posts of SC Cast.
Also Read this: Govt Jobs