HSSC Clerk admit card 2019: Haryana SSC Clerk exam admit card to be released today, hssc.gov.in: The HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019 will be released by Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) on 14 September 2019. HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019 will be released on the Commission’s website hssc.gov.in. Candidates who have applied for HSSC Clerk Recruitment can download their admit card online on the official website of HSSC hssc.gov.in.
In the official notes issued by the Commission, HSSC had earlier informed the candidates that the Admit Card 2019 will be released on 14 September 2019. Candidates scroll down for HSSC official notice.
The HSSC Clerk recruitment exam will be held from 21 to 23 September. This exam will be conducted in two shifts. On September 21, 2019, the HSC Clerk exam will be held from 4.30 pm to 6.00 pm. On 22 September, the exam will be held in both morning and evening shifts. The morning shift exam will be held from 10.30 am to 12.00 noon and evening shift exam from 3.00 to 4.30 pm and on 23 September the exam will be held from 10.30 to 12.00 pm and in evening shift from 4.30 to 6.00 pm.
How to download HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019
- Candidates applying for HSSC Clerk recruitment should first visit the official website of the Commission www.hssc.gov.in.
- Click on the “Advertisement Link 05/2019” link provided on the homepage.
- After clicking, candidates click on the Admit Card link.
- On clicking, a new page will open, enter registration number, date of birth (password) and captcha code and click on the “Sign” button.
- Your clerk admit card will open the on the screen, the candidate should download it and take out a print out.
Candidates are advised to download the HSSC Clerk Admit Card and take a print out of the same and bring it to the examination venue. No candidate without admit card will be included in the examination.
Let us tell you that in the month of June, the Haryana Staff Selection Commission had issued a notification for the 4858 posts of Clerk in Group C recruitment. The candidate will be selected on the basis of written examination and document verification.
Also Read these