The Haryana Staff Selection Commission has announced the HSSC Clerk Recruitment Written Exam Dates (HSSC Clerk Exam 2019 Date). The HSSC (HSSC) has released the official notification for HSSC Clerk Exam 2019 (HSSC Clerk Exam 2019). According to the notification, HSSC Clerk Recruitment Exam 2019 will be conducted from 21 September to 23 September 2019.
HSSC Clerk Exam Date 2019
The HSSC Clerk Exam will be conducted on 21 September in one shift and on 22 and 23 September in two shifts. The first shift will be held from 10.30 am to 12.00 noon and the second shift will be held from 4.30 pm to 6.00 pm. The candidates have to arrive at the examination center in the first shift 1 hour before the exam and for the second shift at 2.30.
The HSSC Clerk Admit Card will be released soon on the official web portal of the Commission. According to the media report, HSSC Admit Card will be issued 7 or 10 days before the exam date. After the release of HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019 (HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019), the link will be uploaded on the Commission’s website hssc.gov.in.
Let us tell you that a few months ago, the Haryana Staff Selection Commission had recruited for various 4858 Clerk (Group C) posts. The online application process for HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2019 ended on 13 August 2019.
HSSC Clerk Exam Pattern
- All questions in HSSC Clerk Written Examination will be objective type.
- The paper of HSSC Clerk Examination will be divided into 02 parts. HSSC Clerk Examination will have 90 marks.
- The HSSC clerk will have 1.30 hours to solve the exam paper. HSSC Clerk Examination Each question will be of 01 mark.
- No negative marking will be done in HSSC Clerk Examination.
Also Read these
- HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2019 Notification Released for 4858 Vacancies | Apply Now
- MSBSHSE SSC Exam Result: Maharashtra Board Expected To Announce SSC Supplementary Result