IBPS PO 2019: Notification released, Download IBPS PO 2019 Admit Card: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has issued the official notification of the Probationary Officers (PO) / MANAGEMENT TRAINEES (MT) Recruitment Examination on the official website ibps.in. Those candidates who are going to join this examination should read this important information first.
For IBPS PO Recruitment 2019, a total of 4336 posts are to be recruited including Allahabad Bank, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Canara Bank, Central Bank of India, Corporation Bank, Indian Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, UCO Bank and United. Candidates who want to apply for these posts can apply for IBPS PO / MI 2019 exam from 7th August.
Selection will be done on the basis of online examination. The examination will be conducted in 3 stages. First IBPS PO Initial and IBPS PO Main Examination, Third Interview
- IBPS PO Date of the preliminary examination: 12, 13, 19 and 20 October 2019
- IBPS PO Main Exam Date: 30 November 2019
This is a golden opportunity for all government job seekers. Graduate candidates can easily apply for IBPS PO Jobs 2019 through the direct link given below. To apply for these posts, the age limit of the candidates should be between 20 years to 30 years. Age relaxation has been given to reserved candidates.
Exam Pattern of IBPS PO 2019
- The exam will be divided into three parts. Examination will be 100 marks, which will be given 1 hour to complete.
- For English, a total of 30 questions will be asked for each one mark, while for quantitative aptitude and reasoning ability, 35 questions of one mark each will be asked.
Learn how many posts recruitment in Bank Post
- Allahabad Bank – 500
- Bank of India – 899
- Bank of Maharashtra – 143
- Canara Bank – 203
- Corporation Bank – 62
- Indian Bank – 201
- Oriental Bank of Commerce – 122
- UCO Bank – 500
- Union Bank of India – 644
Also Read this