Last date for LIC’s 8000 vacancy 01 October 2019, What is the exam pattern?: October 1 is the last date to apply for more than 8000 posts for Assistant and Clerk from Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC). LIC will recruit across the country under LIC Assistant Recruitment. The pattern of LIC Assistant (LIC Assistant) exam will be similar to that of Bank Clerk and PO Exams. Interested and eligible candidates can get the registration for LIC Assistant Exam by 01 October 2019. Graduate candidates can apply for these posts.
LIC Assistant selection will be on the basis of online examination. There will be two exams. Preliminary Examination and Main Examination. Both will be held online. LIC Assistant Exam can be held on 21 October and 22 October 2019.
After the preliminary and main examination, candidates will be selected on the basis of interviews. Successful candidates in the main examination will be called for the regional language test. The regional language test will be qualifying, its marks will not be added. The marks of preliminary examination will also be qualified only, they will not be included in the merit list. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks of the main examination and interview.
Preliminary exam pattern
- 100 questions will be asked in the preliminary examination of 100 marks. 60 minutes will be given.
- The question paper will be in three parts. There will be 30 questions in Hindi and English in the first part. There will be 35 questions of numerical ability in the second and 35 questions of reasoning in the third part.
- There will be negative marking. .25 marks will be deducted for wrong answer.
- Successful candidates will have to give the main exam in the preliminary examination.
Main exam pattern
- There will be 200 Multiple choice questions in the main examination of 200 marks. You will get two and a half hours.
- The paper will have four parts. There will be 50 questions of General / Financial Awareness in the first.
- 40 questions of General English in the second part, 50 questions of Quantitative Aptitude in the third. In the fourth part there will be 60 questions of Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude.
- There will be negative marking. .25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- In some zones, the question paper will be divided into five parts. The fifth part will be in Hindi language and will contain 40 questions. The remaining four parts will also have 40–40 questions.
Also Read these
- LIC customers often make these mistakes, if not taken care of, there will be trouble
- YOGI GOVERNMENT MADE A BIG ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING EMPLOYMENT