Odisha OTET Admit Card 2019: Download Odisha Admit Card from Direct Link, How Download Odisha OTET Admit Card 2019: Board of Secondary Education, Odisha has issued Admit Card of Odisha Teacher Ability Test (OTET) on Friday (August 2, 2019). Candidates who have applied for the Odisha TET examination can download Admit Card by visiting BSEOdisha’s official website www.bseodisha.nic.in.
Exam in two phases
The OTET 2019 exam will be held in two phases, the first paper-1 and the second paper-2. Candidates can apply for any one paper. The CTT (Computer Best Test) of OTET can be organized on August 5, 2019. Multiple choice questions (MCQ) of one number will be asked in the exam.
How to Download OTET admit card 2019
- First visit the official website bseodisha.gov.in.
- Click the ‘OTET 2019 admit card’ link ‘link.
- Read all the types of information sought.
- Do not forget to take printout for future.
Important dates OTET
- Examination date – 5 August 2019
- Exam Result – September 2019
How will be the exam and Exam Pattern OTET
After qualifying in OTET, candidates can do teaching in a government school in the state. The examination will be two and a half hours. In which multiple choice questions will be asked. In which each question will be of one mark. There will be no negative marking in the exam.
Check these details carefully
After downloading the OTET admit card, the candidates must check their name, gender, category, address, exam time, exam center details, mode of exam and necessary guidelines. Let us know that the candidates who pass the OTET 2019 entrance exam are given an Eligible Certificate.
Based on this, in Odisha, Class 1 to 8th and 9th to 12th government schools are applied for teacher jobs.
Also Read these
- UPSC CSE Main 2019: Mains forms release, How Apply for UPSE CSE Main 2019
- CTET 2019 Answer Key Released| Check your Answer key at Official Website