Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2019: Notification of 5000 recruitments released, read 10 special things including eligibility, selection, examination, application: Rajasthan Police Headquarters has released the notification of 5000 constable recruitments on its official website. These recruitments have come out in the posts of Constable GD (General Duty) and Constable Driver in Rajasthan Police. Interested candidates will have to apply online for these recruitment.
Application Form Online Rajcom Info Services Ltd. All the e-Mitra kiosks operated by (RISL) can be filled at the public utility center CSC (Common Service Center) and the department’s website police.rajasthan.gov.in. The application process will start after 15 days. Applications will be filled for 30 days. The exam will be held in February or March next year. In these vacancies, 79 posts will also be filled through sports quota.
It is noteworthy that Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot said in September that the government will not allow the police to lack resources and has given a budget of Rs 70 crore for new police vehicles and has been approved to recruit 5,000 police constables. Read here 10 special things related to recruitment –
The constable GD has 3050 vacancies in the general sector and 1591 vacancies in the TSP sector.
The constable driver has 347 vacancies in the general sector and 12 vacancies in the TSP sector.
2. Educational Qualification
Constable GD – 10th pass
For RSC / MBC Battalion – 8th pass
3. Age Limit
Constable GD Posts –
Male – 18 to 23 years
Female – 18 to 26 years
Constable driver post
Male – 18 to 26 years
Female – 18 to 31 years
Age will be calculated from 1 January 2020.
4. Five times candidates will be called for physical efficiency in the written examination. In the proficiency test, male candidates will have to run five kilometers in 25 minutes. Female candidates will have to run 5 km in 35 minutes. The written test will be offline. It will be on the OMR sheet. It is expected to be held in February / March 2020.
5. There will be a written test of 75 marks
Written test admit cards will be released online. No admit card will be sent by post.
The exam will be of 100 numbers. There will be a written test of 75 marks. 150 questions will be asked in it. There will also be negative marking. There will be a physical efficiency test of 15 marks. Also 10 numbers will be given of special merit. The examination will be of 2 hours. Applicants from SC, ST, OBC residing in other states will be considered in general category.
For two years, you will get Rs 14600 per month during the trainee. After this, according to the 7th Pay Commission, regular salary will be L-5 salary and other allowances as per rules.
7. Final Merit
Merit in the recruitment examination will be made at the district level. There will be a written test first. Then there will be physical efficiency test (race). Then there will be scale. There will be a driving test for driver positions. Based on the score in all these exams, merit list will be made at the district level.
8. Examination fee
– General / Economic Backward Class, Other Backward Class / MBC Class – Rs 400
– SC, ST, Sahasia (natives of Rajasthan only) – Rs 350
– Applicants of general, economic backward class, other backward class / MBC class whose annual family income is less than 2.50 lakh – Rs 350
– The candidate must first create SSO ID. It is a good thing if already done. If not, you can create SSO ID at sso.rajasthan.gov.in.
– You have to apply by visiting recruitment2.rajasthan.gov.in.
10. There will also be a driving test for the drivers of the post. Which will be 15 digits. Those with NCC C certificate will get 5 marks in recruitment, 4 points for NCC B certificate and 3 marks for NCC A certificate. Homeguards will likewise get additional marks based on experience.