IBPS RRB Result (Prelims) 2019: How to Check IBPS RRB Result 2019: Check Result Here: The wait for the candidates appearing for the RRB Prelims 2019 exam is over, the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection-IBPS. The result of the examination has been released on the official website ibps.in on August 30, 2019.
The IBPS RRB Prelims Exam 2019 for PO and Clerk (IBPS RRB Prelims Exam 2019) was conducted from August 4, 2019 to August 17, 2019. Candidates who had appeared in this examination can check their results by going to IBPS official website ibps.in.
Total Post in IBPS
IBPS is filling a total of 8354 posts through this exam. Under this, Office Assistant (Multipurpose), Officer Scale-I, Officer Scale-II (Agriculture Officer), Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer), Officer Scale-II (Law), Officer Scale-II (CA), Officer Scale- II IT), Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer), and Officer Scale-III.
Result Declared Today
The IBPS RRB results are often released within one month of the exam. In such a situation, it is very likely that this result will be released by August 30, 2019. This time the cut off list is expected to be less for all the classes, as the exam was tough.
So the candidates who have given correct answers between 50 and 64. He can join the cut off list. However, this is just a guess. Candidates appearing in the cut-off list will have to appear for the Main Examination after this. There is no date regarding the Mans exam.
How to Check IBPS RRB Result (Prelims) 2019
- Log on to the official website www.ibps.in
- Click on the notification ‘CRP RRB VII Result 2019’
- On the new page, click on ‘Provisional Allotment – Reserve List’
- Enter your registration no/roll no and password
- Click on submit
- IBPS RRB results will be displayed on the screen
- Download it and take print out of the same for future reference.
Important Dates to be Remember of IBPS RRB 2019
- IBPS RRB Main Examination: Office Assistant (September 29); Officer Scale 1 (September 22)
- IBPS RRB Single Examination for Officer Scale 2 and 3: September 22
- IBPS RRB Interview: Officer Scale 1, 2 and 3: November
Also Read these