West Bengal SI Police Result: Results of written recruitment of SI released, How to Check: West Bengal Police has declared the result of Combined Competitive Written Examination conducted for SI recruitment. In such a situation, the candidates who were waiting for this result. They can check by visiting the official website of West Bengal Police.
This examination was conducted for the recruitment of Sub-Inspector and Lady Sub-Inspector under Finance Department. Recruitment to all these posts will be under West Bengal Police.
The result of the written examination has been released by the West Bengal Police on the official website wbpolice.gov.in. In such a situation, the candidates who have participated in this examination can check their results by visiting it.
According to the official notification, candidates are advised to check their result application according to SI number and death of birth. They should choose their permanent district. Shortlisted candidates will be called for the Personality Test. The date, time and place of the personality test will be accurately informed. ‘
How to Check West Bengal SI Police Result
Candidates have to visit the official website to see the results. For the result, candidates will need the application SI number and date of birth. In such a situation, the candidates should save it before seeing the result. Those who are finding it difficult to see the result, they can see their result by following the steps given below.
- Candidates first visit the official website of West Bengal Police wbpolice.gov.in.
- On the home page ‘Recruitment of Sub-Inspector & Lady Sub-Inspector of Excise under Department of Finance, Govt. of West Bengal, 2018 “. Click on it.
- A new window will open.
- The link of the result of the final Combined Competitive Written Examination of West Bengal Police will be found. Click on it.
- Select your application SI number and date of birth and district.
- Your result will be on your screen.
- Download your result, it may be needed in future.