Sarkari Naukri 2020: 187 government jobs, up to 55 years of unemployed can apply in Government of India nutrition campaign
For implementation of Government of India’s scheme ‘Nutrition Campaign’, the Department of Women and Child Development, Government of Delhi has invited applications for recruitment to a total of 187 posts including Block Coordinator, Block Project Assistant. Eligible and interested candidates for these posts can apply online through the official website, cams.wcddel.in till 11 May 2020.
As per the recruitment advertisement released by the department on 17/18 April 2020, the selected candidates for the advertised positions are to be appointed for one year on contractual basis. Also, out of 187 different posts advertised, only Delhi candidates can apply for a total of 160 posts of Block Coordinator and Block Project Assistant.
Selected candidates will be appointed for these posts for the implementation of the Government of India’s scheme ‘Nutrition Campaign’ at various centers under the Department of Women and Child Development, Government of National Capital Region, Delhi.
Based on the information given in the application of the candidates under the selection process, shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview by email. Candidates should note that separate information will not be sent by the department for the interview and they will have to visit the official website of the department from time to time.
How to apply
To apply, the candidates should visit the official website of the department, wcddel.in and click on the link of the relevant advertisement given in the recruitment section. This will open the official notification in PDF form. With this, you can go to the application portal by clicking on the given application online link. If the candidates wish, they can also visit the portal related to the direct link given below for notification and application.
Recruitment to be held for these posts
- Consultant (Planning, Monitoring, Evaluation) – 1 post (Age limit- 55 years and salary 60 thousand rupees).
- Consultant (Health, Nutrition) – 1 post (Age limit- 55 years and salary 60 thousand rupees).
- Consultant (Capacity Building and BCC) – 1 post (Age limit – 35 years and salary 60 thousand rupees).
- Lecturer – 1 post (age limit – 28 years and salary is 30 thousand rupees)
- Project Associate – 1 post (Age limit – 35 years and salary 25 thousand rupees).
- Secretary Assistant / DEO – 1 post (Age limit- 28 years and salary Rs. 19572)
- Office Messenger / Peon – 1 post (Age limit- 27 years and salary Rs. 16341)
- District Coordinator – 10 posts (age limit – 35 years and salary is 30 thousand rupees)
- District Project Assistant – 10 posts (Age limit – 35 years and salary Rs. 19572)
- Block Coordinator – 84 posts (Age limit- 35 years and salary 20 thousand rupees).
- Block Project Assistant – 76 posts (Age limit- 35 years and salary Rs. 19572)