Devauthani Ekadashi 2019: What is the importance of getting Tulsi-Shaligram married?: Lord Vishnu sleeps for four months on Ashada Shukla Ekadashi, then wakes up again on Kartik Shukla Ekadashi. In these four months, all the manic works are forbidden due to Dev Shayan. When Mangal (Lord Vishnu) wakes up, only auspicious work is done.
Devauthani Ekadashi 2019
It is called Devotthan Ekadashi because of its awakening or devotion. Keeping fast on this day has special significance. It is said that one attains salvation. This time Devotthan Ekadashi will be on 08 November.
What is Tulsi marriage and its importance?
It is believed that Lord Vishnu had to take the form of Shaligram due to the Tulsi selection. Therefore, in the form of Shaligram, Shri Hari is married to Lord Vishnu. Tulsi is most loved by Lord Vishnu. Only by offering Tulsi Dal can God be pleased. There is also a feeling of protection of nature and marital happiness behind it. Those who complete it get marital happiness.
What is the worship method of Devotthan Ekadashi?
- Build a cane canopy and a square in the middle.
- If you want, you can place a picture or idol of Lord Vishnu in the center of the square.
- Along with the square, the footprints of God are made, which are covered.
- Sugar, sugar and fruit and sweets are dedicated to God.
- A lamp of ghee is lit which keeps on burning throughout the night
- The feet of God are duly worshiped at dawn and the feet are awakened by touching them.
- Conch-bell-and kirtan sound
- After this, the story of fasting is heard.
- After this all Mars works can be duly started.
- What is said by touching the feet of God is fulfilled
What to do for early marriage
- Wear red or yellow clothes
- After bathing Shaligram and give them sandalwood
- Place them on a yellow pedestal
- Then dedicate basil to them with your own hands
- Pray that your marriage ends soon.