coronavirus India Relief Package: On the Corona crisis, Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman said that the government is eyeing this issue. The government is doing everything possible for the poor. Therefore, the government is going to give a package of 1 lakh 70 thousand crore rupees for the poor. This money will be sent directly to the account of the poor.
Will not let any poor starve. For the next three months, every poor will get 5 kg extra grain free of cost. That is, 80 crore beneficiaries will get these benefits under Pradhan Mantri Anna Yojana. This will be an additional facility from the ration provided under PDS. With this, the insurance of warriors like doctors fighting the war against Corona will be 50 lakh. In this way, 20 lakh health workers will be given this insurance cover.
The money will go directly to the account of Jan Dhan Yojana account holders. 2000 rupees will be added to the farmers’ account in the first week of April. 8.69 crore farmers will be given this relief. An additional one thousand rupees a month will be given to three crore, old, widows and disabled people. Three cylinders will be given free of cost to the beneficiaries of Ujjwala scheme for the next three months. 20 crore women holding Jan Dhan account will get 500 rupees in the next three months.
With this, Minister of State for Finance Anurag Thakur said that the government will submit EPF contribution for the next three months for the organized sector workers. For those whose salary is less than 15000, they will contribute to the government. A loan credit of 20 lakh will be given to 63 lakh women volunteer groups. Organized sector workers will be able to withdraw money equal to three months’ salary from PF.
36 hours before this, the Finance Minister made some important announcements:
- If you had to file Income Tax on 31 March 2020, now you can fill it till 30 June 2020. Date has been extended.
- If your Aadhaar and PAN are not linked, then now you can link till 30 June 2020.
- Under the dispute-by-trust scheme, you no longer have to pay 10% additional tax till June 30, after that.
- Due to appell or some other dispute, you had to settle the matter from March 20 to June 29, now June 30 is the last date for that.
Corona’s havoc: those things of Nirmala Sitharaman that will give you some relief in the midst of this crisis
- For late payment of advance tax, the sample had to be submitted till June 30, in which only interest of 9% is to be paid instead of 12%, 18%.
- GST payers, whose turnover is 5 crores per annum, have to file GSTR-3B, they can file by 30 June 2020. They will not have to pay late penalty.
- If you want to take advantage of composition scheme, time has been extended till June 2020 to choose it. The last payment date will also be till June 2020.
- 3 months relaxation has been given in the financial sector.
- If any other bank with debit card withdraw money from ATM, then they will not have to pay any charge for 3 months.
- On digital transaction, the charge will have to be reduced. There will be a discount on keeping the minimum balance in the account.
- Companies have been given many kinds of relief in corporate matters, in which many forms, reports have been given exemption till September.
- The limit of default of companies has been increased from 1 lakh rupees to 1 crore under IBC rules. The rule to declare the same bankrupt has been relaxed.
- If the license of those who import shrimp from abroad is still ending, then they will continue to import for 3 months. The consignment will be valid even if it is getting delayed for a month.