Delhi University admissions 2019 Open: Yoga is not a part of Sports Quota
The admission process for the undergraduate programmes in Delhi University for the academic session 2019-2020 has started. The online registration link has been activated for the students to apply. Since the application forms for all courses will be completely online, the applicants have to visit the Delhi University’s online admission portal — du.ac.in.
Delhi University (DU) Apply Online
Delhi University (DU) will start the online registration process for admission to Undergraduate (UG) courses today, May 30 at 8 pm on the official website, the link for which is du.ac.in
Important dates to remember Delhi University (DU) Admissions 2019
- May 30 : Under-graduate (UG) programmes
- June 3 : Post-graduate programmes
- June 3 : Post-graduate Diploma in Cyber Security and Law
- June 3 : MPhil/PhD programmes
How apply online in Delhi University 2019
- Log on to the official Delhi University Website.
- Click on New Application on DU Website.
- Click to Create New User Account
- Click on the New Registration’ link
- Enter all your details for registration
- Pay the application fee on DU Website.
- Click on the ‘Register’ and a confirmation mail send to your Email address
- Download or Print out your application status after confirm details
Which documents need in admission of Delhi University
- Passport size photograph of the applicant (10-50 kb in size for upload in JPG/JPEG/PNG format)
- Scanned signature of the applicant (10-50 kb in size for upload in JPG/JPEG/PNG format)
- Self -Attested Class 10 certificate/marksheet containing Date of Birth (100-500 kb in size for upload in JPG/JPEG/PNG format)
- Self -attested Class 12 mark sheet, if results have been announced. (In case the marksheet has not been issued by the Board, a self-attested copy of the marksheet downloaded from the respective board’s website should be uploaded). (100-500 kb in size for upload in JPG/JPEG/PNG format).
- SC/ST/PwD/CW/KM Certificate (in the name of the applicant) issued by the competent authority (100-500 kb in size for upload in jpg/jpeg/png format)
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate (in the name of the Applicant) issued on or after March 31, 2019. The OBC caste must be included in Central list issued by the Government of India. http://ncbc.nic.in. (100-500 kb for upload in jpg/jpeg/png format)
- EWS Certificate issued by SDM certifying the applicant can claim reservation under this category, dated March 31, 2019 or later.(100-500 kb in size for upload in JPG/JPEG/PNG format)
- Self-attested copies of Sports and/or ECA certificates. (100-500 kb in size per document for upload in JPG/JPEG/PNG FORMAT), if applying under these categories.
Who can Apply in Delhi University (DU)
- The candidate must have passed class 12 or its equivalent examination with minimum marks specified for each programme
- Candidate should be an Indian citizen. The NRI candidates can apply through a different admission process
- There is no minimum age requirement for apply in Delhi University.
Apply Online at Delhi University (DU) 2019 by Click Here