Dev Dipawali 2019: a glimpse of miniature India in the light of lamps, diversified program preparation from regional cultural center on Ganga Ghats: Dev Diwali should be organized in the spiritual city of Kashi and it is impossible to see the glimpse of small India. On the instructions of the UP Culture Department, the Regional Cultural Center Varanasi has organized various programs on the Ganges Ghats. At some places Punjab and elsewhere, folk songs and dances from the states of Bengal, Gujarat, Rajasthan etc. will be performed.
This sight will be amazing on boats and barges in the Ganges. The same theme is there in the culture of Kashi. The whole of India is settled here.
Chief Secretary Jitendra Kumar, Commissioner Deepak Aggarwal, District Magistrate Kaushal Raj Sharma, Director Cultural Department UP Shishir, Dr. Yashwant Singh Rathore, in-charge of Regional Cultural Center Varanasi, invited guests to visit the Ganga Ghat to see the supernatural scene of Dev Deepawali. Is going. Complete information about the event has also been written on the card.
These programs will be held at the ghats
- Ravidas Ghat: Ramlila via puppet by Abhinav Samiti
- Riva Ghat: Birha singing by Vishnu Yadav
- Nishad Raj Ghat: Ghoomar and Chari Folk Dance by Shubhra Varma Group
- Chet Singh Ghat: Bhajan recital by Rakesh Tiwari and fellow
- Mahanirwani Ghat: Dandiya Folk Dance by Nandini Singh Group
- Hanuman Ghat: Shehnai playing by Mohan Lal Tyagi
- Caukee Ghat: Bangla Folk Dance by Jaya Rai Group
- Raja Ghat: Sufi singing by Sujit Tiwari
- Pandeya Ghat: Kathak Group Dance by Mamta Tandon Group
- Darbhanga Ghat: Folk Singing by Deepika Cultural Society of India
- Sindhia Ghat: Punjabi Folk Dance by Nritya Shree Music Academy
- Ram Ghat: Duration of sitar and flute by Mahesh Pathak
- Lal Ghat: Bhajan recital by Jai Pandey and fellow
- Gay Ghat: Manish Pandey Group Ram Darbar and Tripurasura Slaughter
- Badrinarayan Ghat: Folk Dance of Rajasthan by Vrishti Chakravarti Group
- Nandeshwar Ghat: Folk Dance by Project Pristine Ganga