Guidelines issued to fire crackers on Diwali, action will be taken if orders are not accepted : Guwahati: Police has issued an important guideline for those who drop firecrackers on Diwali. In such a way how and where to fire crackers on Diwali, it is important to know the rules given in this guideline. According to this guideline, police can also take action if firecrackers are not fired. This guideline has been issued by Panbazar Police of Assam, which aims to celebrate a safe and environment friendly Diwali.
In this regard, all have been informed by the police to follow the guidelines of the guidelines to celebrate Diwali and Chhath Puja. Apart from this, advisory was also issued by the district administration in the past which directed that firecrackers should be purchased only from licensed shops.
The major points of the guideline are as follows :
- There is a prohibition on operating highly explosive firecrackers.
- It is necessary to have fire extinguishers in very crowded areas.
- Firecrackers are allowed to run till 10 pm.
- Fireworks will not be fired on public roads.
- Drinking is prohibited in puja pandals and very crowded areas.
- During Kali Puja and Chhath Puja, every Kali Puja Committee has its own responsibility to appoint its workers.
- Gambling or betting is strictly prohibited during Puja and Diwali.
If there is any kind of emergency, immediately dial 100 numbers and inform the local police or the District Disaster Management Authority. Guidelines issued to fire crackers on Diwali, action will be taken if orders are not accepted