LIC New Policy: LIC brings new term insurance plan Jeevan Amar, coverage for 80 years: Special interest rates for women: Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has recently introduced two new term insurance plans. One of these is online, while the other is offline, which can be easily taken by the agent. The name of the second plan is Jeevan Amar, whose plan number is 855. LIC has added many new and attractive features to this new policy. Let’s know, about this plan:
What is special in the policy ?:
- There will be an option to choose the sum assured in the plan. In the ‘Level Sum Assured’, the amount that the policyholder has taken, will remain the same amount in the entire time period. At the same time, in the case of ‘incurring sum assured’ the first five years will be the same, whereas from the sixth year to the next 10 years, it will increase by 10% per year.
- Low rates for non-smokers (non-smokers) have been kept and special interest rates have been fixed for women.
- Under this scheme, coverage will be up to 80 years of age.
- Premium has also been given the option of filling in a continuous, lump sum or fixed deadline.
- Accident Benefit Rider facility is also available (in normal and regular premium policy).
- There is also an option to get the installments and death benefit of Death Benefit (to the family after death). If the family wants this amount in installments, they will have to choose for five, 10 or 15 years and at the same time they will be paid in installments.
- According to experts, the higher the sum assured in the policy, the lower the premium.
Know this before taking a policy:
This term insurance plan can be taken by anyone between 18 years and 65 years, while the maximum maturity age is 80 years (LBD). The minimum basic sum insured (BSA) under the policy is 25 lakhs and there is no maximum limit. However, this thing will also depend on the income of the person.