150 PEOPLE CAME TO THE HOSPITAL AFTER EATING SAMOSA, STIRRED UP
Muzaffarnagar: Kidwai Nagar area of Muzaffarnagar district of Uttar Pradesh was stirred at that time. People’s health deteriorated when they ate prasad from the Majlis of Moharram. According to the information, after the end of the Majlis late night, samosas were distributed as Tawrrukh (Prasad), which worsened the health of the people after eating them. About 50 people have been admitted to the hospital for treatment. 150 PEOPLE CAME TO THE HOSPITAL AFTER EATING SAMOSA, STIRRED UP
As soon as people returned home after eating samosas, their condition started deteriorating. Seeing the deteriorating condition of the elderly, women and children who went to the Majlis, everyone was admitted to the district hospital for immediate treatment. Around 150 people were rushed to the hospital with the hospital also stirred. Seeing the increasing number of patients, the CMS itself came and took over the reins of Emergency and a full team of doctors was appointed to treat the patients.
While the doctors discharged some less ill people by giving first aid, the remaining people were admitted to the hospital. Currently about 50 out of 150 people are still hospitalized. At the same time, the officials are talking about the investigation of this case, they say that it is a serious matter.