When ‘Rustam-e-Hind’ Dara gave the world champion to King Kong, he knew some special things related to him.: Dara Singh, who got the title of ‘Rustom-A-Hind’, is today’s date of birth. They cluttered the wrestlers around the world and won the hearts of everyone from their tremendous characters in movies.
Dara Singh Birth Date and Place
Dara Singh was born on November 19, 1928 in Amritsar, Punjab. Dara Singh, who has been interested in wrestling since childhood, has seen his wrestling since 1947 and defeated the world wrestlers. He played 500 competitions in his 36 years of wrestling career and never saw defeat. He even overwhelmed King Kong too much weight. Dara Singh stepped into the cinema and played many memorable characters from the 1952 film ‘Sangdil’. Let us know some specific things related to their life.
- Dara Singh wrestled against many world champions These include names like Jabioso, Lu Tees and King Kong, but they have never faced defeat.
- In the Pahlwani world, Dara Singh, who had become his iron lion, was conferred the title of ‘Rustom-A-Hind’ in 1954 and ‘Rustam-e-Punjab’ in 1966.
- In 1947, Dara Singh won Malaysian wrestling championship in Kuala Lumpur by defeating Malaysian champion Trilok Singh in the wrestling ‘Indian Style’.
- In the year 1996, his name was included in the ‘Wrestling Observer Newsletter Hall of Fame’.
- Dara Singh has worked in several films like Faolad, Rusteme Baghdad, Rustam-e-Hind, Dara Singh (The Iron Man), Mera Naam Joker, Dharam-Karam, Karma, Mard, in her film career. In 1970, Dara Singh stepped into the field of direction from the film Nakan Dugiya Sub-Sansar. This film proved to be a blockbuster hit.
- In the Ramanand Sagar show ‘Ramayana’, Hanuman’s character is considered to be the most memorable character of his career.
- In his career, Dara Singh fought 500 wrestles and won all in 1983, he said goodbye to wrestling.
- Most people think that the first hero to show Chest by wearing his shirt on the screen in ‘Fool and Stone’, but it is not so. The first hero to shoot the shirt on the screen was Dara Singh
- From 2003 to 2009, Dara Singh was also a member of the Rajya Sabha.
- She was last seen in the movie Jab We Met in 2007, in which she played the character of Kareena Kapoor’s grandfather. He died on July 12, 2012 due to a heart attack.