Devendra Fadnavis resign as CM says never decided that for 2 5 years each CM post: The continuing political skirmish in Maharashtra is not yet over. Meanwhile, Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis has submitted his resignation to the Governor on Friday. After resigning, Devendra Fadnavis told the media that I have submitted my resignation to the Governor and he has accepted it. Talking to the media after resigning, he also mentioned many achievements of his government and has also responded to Shiv Sena’s claim of 50-50.
Let us know what Devendra Fadnavis said after his resignation.
- In the last 5 years, a lot of work has been done on infrastructure, railways, airports, metro etc.
- People trusted us because of our work and gave us the opportunity to serve again. This time our seats were slightly reduced.
- There was no decision before me on 50-50 between CM Sena and BJP for the post of CM.
- I also asked party president Amit Shah, Nitin Gadkari about this, but he too denied any decision on the 50-50 formula for CM.
- Unfortunately, the day the results came, Uddhavji said that all options were open for government formation, which was shocking for us as people gave the mandate for the alliance.
- In such circumstances it was a big question for us why he said that all options are open to him.
- I want to clarify again that this 5-50 claim was never settled. There was never a decision on this issue.
- We are hurt by the comments made against our leader PM Narendra Modi.
- Uddhav ji did not pick up my phone, we did not stop the conversation. They stopped talking to us.
- It is possible that he was upset and wanted some time to discuss things with us. But it is unfortunate that Sena was talking to the Congress at the same time, often two or three times a day.
- I have a very close relationship with Uddhav ji Thackeray and this will continue, I have called him several times but he has not given any answer yet.