Afghanistan vs Bangladesh : Dream11 Prediction, Predicted XI, AFG vs BAN Dream11 Team | Today ICC World Cup 2019

0
Afghanistan vs Bangladesh Dream11 Team, Afghanistan vs Bangladesh : Dream11 Prediction, Predicted XI, AFG vs BAN Dream11 Team | Today ICC World Cup 2019, ChambaProject.in
Afghanistan vs Bangladesh Dream11 Team, Afghanistan vs Bangladesh : Dream11 Prediction, Predicted XI, AFG vs BAN Dream11 Team | Today ICC World Cup 2019, ChambaProject.in

Afghanistan vs Bangladesh: Dream11 Prediction, Predicted XI, AFG vs BAN Dream11 Team | Today ICC World Cup 2019 | Match 31

Between Afghanistan vs Bangladesh is 31st match of ICC World Cup 2019Today we Predict possible 11th player of Dream11 or any Other Quiz. All Match are broadcasting on Star Networks and HotStar. Afghanistan vs Bangladesh: Dream11 Prediction, Predicted XI, AFG vs BAN Dream11 Team | Today ICC World Cup 2019

 AFG vs BAN Match Details:

  • Afghanistan vs Bangladesh , ICC Cricket World Cup 2019, Match 31
  • 19th June 2019, 3:00 PM IST
  • Rose Bowl, Southampton, England

Afghanistan Team in ICC Cricket World Cup 2019

  • Batsman: Noor Ali Zadran, Hazratullah Zazai, Asghar Afghan, Hashmatullah Shahidi
  • Bowlers: Rashid Khan, Dawlat Zadran (Captain), Aftab Alam, Hamid Hassan
  • All Rounders: Rahmat Shah (Batting Allrounder), Samiullah Shinwari (Batting Allrounder), Gulbadin Naib (Bowling Allrounder), Mohammad Nabi (Bowling Allrounder)
  • Wicket Keeper: Ikram Ali Khil

Bangladesh Team In ICC Cricket World Cup 2019

  • Batsman: Tamim iqbal, Soumya Sarkar, Sabbir Rahman
  • Bowlers: Mashrafe Mortaza (Captain), Rubel Hossain, Mustafizur Rahman, Abu Jayed
  • All Rounders: Mahmudullah (Batting Allrounder), Mohammad Saifuddin (Batting Allrounder), Mosaddek Hossain (Batting Allrounder), Shakib Al Hasan (Batting Allrounder), Mehidy Hasan (Bowling Allrounder)
  • Wicket Keepers: Liton Das, Mushfiqur Rahim, Mohammad Mithun
Also Read this:   Sri Lanka vs South Africa: Dream11 Prediction, Predicted XI, SL vs SA Dream11 Team | Today ICC World Cup 2019

Afghanistan Possible Dream11 Team

  • In Today ICC Cricket World Cup match Afghanistan can play these Players Hazratullah Zazai, Noor Ali Zadran, Rahmat Shah, Hashmatullah Shahidi, Gulbadin Naib (C), Mohammad Nabi, Najibullah Zadran, Ikram Ali Khil (wk), Rashid Khan, Aftab Alam, Hamid Hasan.

Bangladesh Possible Dream11 Team

  • In Today ICC Cricket World Cup match Bangladesh  can play these Players Tamim Iqbal, Soumya Sarkar, Shakib Al Hasan, Mushfiqur Rahim, Mohammad Mithun, Mahmudullah, Mosaddek Hossain, Mohammed Saifuddin, Mehidy Hasan, Mashrafe Mortaza, Mustafizur Rahman.

Today Bangladesh vs Afghanistan Dream11 Team #1

In Today Bangladesh vs Afghanistan match these Players are the best option for dream11 team Tamim Iqbal, Soumya Sarkar, Hashmatullah Shahidi, Rahmat Shah, Shakib Al Hasan, Mushfiqur Rahim (WK), Mohammed Nabi, Mustafizur Rehman, Mashrafe Mortaza (C), Rashid Khan, Mujeeb Ur Rehman.

Also Read this:   This Gang Used To Cheat Women By Promising To Be Born, They Used To Send Them Abroad

Best Captain option for BAN vs AFG is Mashrafe Mortaza (C) and the Vice-captain option is Dawlat Zadran (VC) for Today ICC Cricket World Cup Match 2019

Today Afghanistan vs Bangladesh Dream11 Team #2

  • Batsman: Noor Ali Zadran, Hazratullah Zazai, Tamim iqbal, Soumya Sarkar
  • All Rounders: Rahmat Shah, Mahmudullah
  • Bowlers: Rashid Khan, Dawlat Zadran, Mashrafe Mortaza, Mustafizur Rahman
  • Wicket Keeper: Ikram Ali Khil

2nd Best Captain option for AFG vs BAN is Noor Ali Zadran and the Vice-captain option is Tamim iqbal for Today ICC Cricket World Cup Match 2019

Also Read This : Cricket World Cup 2019 fixtures list and TV schedule

Which team Probability to Win this Match

  • According to Google  Afghanistan has 25% chance to win this Match and Bangladesh has 75% chance to win this Match

Check out Bangladesh Cricket Team 2019: Bangladesh Team Squad in ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 | Possible 11 Players to Play Today Match | BAN Cricket Team

Advertisements
Loading...

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here