Afghanistan vs New Zealand | ICC World Cup 2019: Match 13 | Today Dream11 Fantasy Team (AFG vs NZ)

0
108
Afghanistan vs New Zealand Dream11, Afghanistan vs New Zealand | ICC World Cup 2019: Match 13 | Today Dream11 Fantasy Team (AFG vs NZ), ChambaProject.in

Afghanistan vs New Zealand Dream11 Team | Today ENG vs BAN Dream11 Team

Between Afghanistan vs New Zealand is 12th match of ICC World Cup 2019. Today we Predict possible 11th player of Dream11 or any Other Quiz. All Match are broadcasting on Star Networks and HotStar.

AFG vs NZ Match Time

Match Start between Afghanistan vs New Zealand at 6PM according Indian Time at County Ground Bristol, Bristol, England.

Afghanistan Team Squad in ICC Cricket World Cup 2019

  • Batsman: Noor Ali Zadran, Hazratullah Zazai, Asghar Afghan, Hashmatullah Shahidi
  • Bowlers: Rashid Khan, Dawlat Zadran (C), Aftab Alam, Hamid Hassan
  • All Rounders: Rahmat Shah, Samiullah Shinwari, Gulbadin Naib, Mohammad Nabi
  • Wicket Keeper: Ikram Ali Khil

New Zealand Team Squad In ICC Cricket World Cup 2019

  • Batsman: Kane Williamson (C), Martin Guptill, Ross Taylor
  • Bowlers: Trent Boult, Lockie Ferguson, Matt Henry, Tim Southee, Ish Sodhi
  • All Rounders: Colin De Grandhomme, Colin Munro, James Neesham, Mitchell Santner
  • Wicket Keepers: Tom Blundell, Tom Latham, Henry Nicholls

Afghanistan Possible Dream11 Team

  • Noor Ali Zadran, Hazratullah Zazai, Asghar Afghan, Hashmatullah Shahidi, Ikram Ali Khil (WK), Rashid Khan, Dawlat Zadran (C), Aftab Alam, Rahmat Shah, Samiullah Shinwari, Hamid Hassan

New Zealand Possible Dream11 Team

  • Kane Williamson (C), Martin Guptill, Ross Taylor, Tom Blundell (WK), Colin De Grandhomme, Colin Munro, Trent Boult, Lockie Ferguson, Matt Henry, Tim Southee, Mitchell Santner

Today New Zealand vs Afghanistan Dream11 Team #1

  • Batsman: Noor Ali Zadran, Hazratullah Zazai, Kane Williamson (C), Martin Guptill
  • All Rounders: Rahmat Shah, Colin De Grandhomme
  • Bowlers: Rashid Khan, Dawlat Zadran (C), Trent Boult, Lockie Ferguson
  • Wicket Keeper: Tom Blundell (WK)
  • Captain: Kane Williamson, Vic-Captain: Dawkat Zardran

Today Afghanistan vs New Zealand Dream11 Team #2

  • Batsman: Kane Williamson (C), Ross Taylor, Noor Ali Zadran, Asghar Afghan
  • All Rounders: Colin Munro, Samiullah Shinwari
  • Bowlers: Rashid Khan, Dawlat Zadran (C), Trent Boult, Lockie Ferguson
  • Wicket Keeper: Ikram Ali Khil
  • Captain: Ross Taylor, Vic-Captain: Kane Williamson

Best Captain and Vice Captain Choice

If you ask me the Best choice of Captain and ViceCaptain in today ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 Match is Kane Williamson and Dawkat Zardran are the best choice. Because your captain and vice-captain is not playing in today match you have not chance to win match. Captain get 2x points in every match and vice-captain get 1.5x into every match.

Also Read This : Cricket World Cup 2019 fixtures list and TV schedule

Which team Probability to Win this Match

  • According to Google Afghanistan has 14% chance to win this Match and New Zealand has 86% chance to win this Match

 

Loading...

Be the first to Comment