Australia vs Bangladesh : Dream11 Prediction, Predicted XI, AUS vs BAN Dream11 Team | Today ICC World Cup 2019

0
Australia vs Bangladesh Dream11 Team, Australia vs Bangladesh : Dream11 Prediction, Predicted XI, AUS vs BAN Dream11 Team | Today ICC World Cup 2019, ChambaProject.IN
Australia vs Bangladesh Dream11 Team, Australia vs Bangladesh : Dream11 Prediction, Predicted XI, AUS vs BAN Dream11 Team | Today ICC World Cup 2019, ChambaProject.IN

Australia vs Bangladesh: Dream11 Prediction, Predicted XI, AUS vs BAN Dream11 Team | Today ICC World Cup 2019 | Match 26

Between Australia vs Bangladesh is 26th match of ICC World Cup 2019Today we Predict possible 11th player of Dream11 or any Other Quiz. All Match are broadcasting on Star Networks and HotStar. Australia vs Bangladesh: Dream11 Prediction, Predicted XI, AUS vs BAN Dream11 Team | Today ICC World Cup 2019

 AUS vs BAN Match Details:

  • Australia vs Bangladesh , ICC Cricket World Cup 2019, Match 25
  • 19th June 2019, 3:00 PM IST
  • Edgbaston, Birmingham, England

Australia Team in ICC Cricket World Cup 2019

  • Batsman: Aaron Finch (Captain), David Warner, Usman Khawaja, Steven Smith, Shaun Marsh
  • Bowlers: Kane Richardson, Pat Cummins, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Mitchell Starc, Jason Behrendorff, Adam Zampa, Nathan Lyon
  • All Rounders: Glenn Maxwell (Batting Allrounder), Marcus Stoinis (Batting Allrounder)
  • Wicket Keepers: Alex Carey (WK Batsman)

Bangladesh Team In ICC Cricket World Cup 2019

  • Batsman: Tamim iqbal, Soumya Sarkar, Sabbir Rahman
  • Bowlers: Mashrafe Mortaza (Captain), Rubel Hossain, Mustafizur Rahman, Abu Jayed
  • All Rounders: Mahmudullah (Batting Allrounder), Mohammad Saifuddin (Batting Allrounder), Mosaddek Hossain (Batting Allrounder), Shakib Al Hasan (Batting Allrounder), Mehidy Hasan (Bowling Allrounder)
  • Wicket Keepers: Liton Das, Mushfiqur Rahim, Mohammad Mithun
Also Read this:   Ind vs SA: India vs South Africa Rohit Sharma and Mayank Agarwal created historic first in Ranchi Test

Australia Possible Dream11 Team

  • In Today ICC Cricket World Cup match Australia can play these Players Finch(C), Warner, Smith, Khawaja, Marsh, Maxwell, Carey(WK), Coulter-Nile, Starc, Cummins and Richardson.

Bangladesh Possible Dream11 Team

  • In Today ICC Cricket World Cup match Bangladesh  can play these Players Tamim Iqbal, Soumya Sarkar, Shakib Al Hasan, Mushfiqur Rahim, Mohammad Mithun, Mahmudullah, Mosaddek Hossain, Mohammed Saifuddin, Mehidy Hasan, Mashrafe Mortaza, Mustafizur Rahman.

Today Bangladesh vs Australia Dream11 Team #1

In Today Bangladesh vs Australia match these Players are the best option for dream11 team Liton Das, Mushfiqur Rahim, Shakib Al Hasan (C), Steven Smith, Soumya Sarkar, Aaron Finch, Glenn Maxwell, Mitchell Starc, Pat Cummins, Mohammad Saifuddin and Mustafizur Rahman (VC).

Also Read this:   IND vs WI: India beat west indies in yesterday match, Now India Lead by 1-0, India vs West Indies Live Score, Playing 11

Best Captain option for BAN vs AUS is Shakib Al Hasan (C) and the Vice-captain option is Mustafizur Rahman (VC) for Today ICC Cricket World Cup Match 2019

Today Australia vs Bangladesh Dream11 Team #2

  • Batsman: Aaron Finch, David Warner, Tamim iqbal, Soumya Sarkar
  • All Rounders: Glenn Maxwell, Mahmudullah
  • Bowlers: Kane Richardson, Pat Cummins, Mashrafe Mortaza, Mustafizur Rahman
  • Wicket Keeper: Alex Carey

2nd Best Captain option for AUS vs BAN is Alex Carey and the Vice-captain option is Mashrafe Mortaza for Today ICC Cricket World Cup Match 2019

Also Read This : Cricket World Cup 2019 fixtures list and TV schedule

Which team Probability to Win this Match

  • According to Google  Australia has 83% chance to win this Match and Bangladesh has 17% chance to win this Match

Check out Bangladesh Cricket Team 2019: Bangladesh Team Squad in ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 | Possible 11 Players to Play Today Match | BAN Cricket Team

Advertisements
Loading...

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here