Australia vs England : Dream11 Prediction, Predicted XI, AUS vs ENG Dream11 Team | Today ICC World Cup 2019

0
Australia vs England Dream11 Team, Australia vs England : Dream11 Prediction, Predicted XI, AUS vs ENG Dream11 Team | Today ICC World Cup 2019, ChambaProject.in
Australia vs England Dream11 Team, Australia vs England : Dream11 Prediction, Predicted XI, AUS vs ENG Dream11 Team | Today ICC World Cup 2019, ChambaProject.in

Australia vs England: Dream11 Prediction, Predicted XI, AUS vs ENG Dream11 Team | Today ICC World Cup 2019 | Match 32

Between Australia vs England is 32nd match of ICC World Cup 2019Today we Predict possible 11th player of Dream11 or any Other Quiz. All Match are broadcasting on Star Networks and HotStar. Australia vs England : Dream11 Prediction, Predicted XI, AUS vs ENG Dream11 Team | Today ICC World Cup 2019

 AUS vs ENG Match Details:

  • Australia vs England, ICC Cricket World Cup 2019, Match 32
  • 25th June 2019, 3:00 PM IST
  • Lord’s, London, England

Australia Team in ICC Cricket World Cup 2019

  • Batsman: Aaron Finch (Captain), David Warner, Usman Khawaja, Steven Smith, Shaun Marsh
  • Bowlers: Kane Richardson, Pat Cummins, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Mitchell Starc, Jason Behrendorff, Adam Zampa, Nathan Lyon
  • All Rounders: Glenn Maxwell (Batting Allrounder), Marcus Stoinis (Batting Allrounder)
  • Wicket Keepers: Alex Carey (WK Batsman)

England Team In ICC Cricket World Cup 2019

  • Batsman: Eoin Morgan (Captain), Jason Roy, Joe Root, James Vince
  • Bowlers: Liam Plunkett, Adil Rashid, Mark Wood
  • All Rounders: Ben Stokes (Batting Allrounder), Moeen Ali (Batting Allrounder), Chris Woakes (Bowling Allrounder), Tom Curran (Bowling Allrounder), Liam Dawson (Bowling Allrounder), Jofra Archer (Bowling Allrounder)
  • Wicket Keeper: Jonny Bairstow (WK), Jos Buttler (WK)
Also Read this:   India vs New Zealand Manchester Weather Report Live ICC World Cup Semi Final 2019

Australia Possible Dream11 Team

  • In Today ICC Cricket World Cup match Australia can play these Players Finch(C), Warner, Smith, Khawaja, Marsh, Maxwell, Carey(WK), Coulter-Nile, Starc, Cummins and Richardson.

England Possible Dream11 Team

  • In Today ICC Cricket World Cup match England can play these Players James Vince, Jonny Bairstow, Joe Root, Eoin Morgan(C), Ben Stokes, Jos Buttler(WK), Moeen Ali, Chris Woakes, Jofra Archer, Mark Wood and Adil Rashid.

Today England vs Australia Dream11 Team #1

In Today England vs Australia match these Players are the best option for dream11 team David Warner (c), Jonny Bairstow, Joe Root, Steve Smith, Eoin Morgan, Jos Buttler (wk), Ben Stokes (vice-captain), Glenn Maxwell, Jofra Archer, Mitchell Starc, Adil Rashid.

Also Read this:   New Poster Of Hollywood Film Charlie's Angels Released, Look Made Fans Crazy

Best Captain option for ENG vs AUS is David Warner (C) and the Vice-captain option is Ben Stokes (VC) for Today ICC Cricket World Cup Match 2019

Today Australia vs England Dream11 Team #2

  • Batsman: Aaron Finch (Captain), David Warner, Eoin Morgan (Vice – Caption), Jason Roy
  • All Rounders: Glenn Maxwell, Ben Stokes
  • Bowlers: Kane Richardson, Pat Cummins, Liam Plunkett, Adil Rashid
  • Wicket Keeper: Alex Carey

2nd Best Captain option for AUS vs ENG is Aron Finch and the Vice-captain option is Eoin Morgan for Today ICC Cricket World Cup Match 2019

Also Read This : Cricket World Cup 2019 fixtures list and TV schedule

Which team Probability to Win this Match

  • According to Google  Australia has 45% chance to win this Match and England has 55% chance to win this Match

Check out England Cricket Team 2019: England Team Squad in ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 | Possible 11 Players to Play Today Match | ENG Team

Advertisements
Loading...

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here