Australia vs New Zealand: Dream11 Prediction, Predicted XI, AUS vs NZ Dream11 Team | Today ICC World Cup 2019

0
123
Australia vs New Zealand Dream11 Team, Australia vs New Zealand: Dream11 Prediction, Predicted XI, AUS vs NZ Dream11 Team | Today ICC World Cup 2019, ChambaProject.in

Australia vs New Zealand: Dream11 Prediction, Predicted XI, AUS vs ENG Dream11 Team | Today ICC World Cup 2019 | Match 37

Between Australia vs New Zealand is 37th match of ICC World Cup 2019. Today we Predict possible 11th player of Dream11 or any Other Quiz. All Match are broadcasting on Star Networks and HotStar. Australia vs New Zealand: Dream11 Prediction, Predicted XI, AUS vs NZ Dream11 Team | Today ICC World Cup 2019

 AUS vs NZ Match Details:

  • Australia vs New Zealand, ICC Cricket World Cup 2019, Match No. 37
  • 25th June 2019, 3:00 PM IST
  • Lord’s, London, England

Australia Team in ICC Cricket World Cup 2019

  • Batsman: Aaron Finch (Captain), David Warner, Usman Khawaja, Steven Smith, Shaun Marsh
  • Bowlers: Kane Richardson, Pat Cummins, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Mitchell Starc, Jason Behrendorff, Adam Zampa, Nathan Lyon
  • All Rounders: Glenn Maxwell (Batting Allrounder), Marcus Stoinis (Batting Allrounder)
  • Wicket Keepers: Alex Carey (WK Batsman)

New Zealand Team In ICC Cricket World Cup 2019

  • Batsman: Kane Williamson (C), Martin Guptill, Ross Taylor
  • Bowlers: Trent Boult, Lockie Ferguson, Matt Henry, Tim Southee, Ish Sodhi
  • All Rounders: Colin De Grandhomme (batting allrounder), Colin Munro (batting allrounder), James Neesham (batting allrounder), Mitchell Santner (Bowling Allrounder)
  • Wicket Keepers: Tom Blundell (WK- Batsman), Tom Latham (WK- Batsman), Henry Nicholls (WK- Batsman)

Australia Possible Dream11 Team

  • In Today ICC Cricket World Cup match Australia can play these Players Finch(C), Warner, Smith, Khawaja, Marsh, Maxwell, Carey(WK), Coulter-Nile, Starc, Cummins and Richardson.

New Zealand Possible Dream11 Team

  • In Today ICC Cricket World Cup match New Zealand can play these Players Guptill, Munro, Williamson (C), Taylor, Latham (WK), Grandhomme, Neesham, Santner, Henry, Ferguson and Boult.

Today New Zealand vs Australia Dream11 Team #1

In Today New Zealand vs Australia match these Players are the best option for dream11 team Tom Latham, Aaron Finch (C), Steven Smith, Kane Williamson, Ross Taylor, Glenn Maxwell, Colin de Grandhomme, Mitchell Starc, Pat Cummins, Matt Henry and Lockie Ferguson (VC).

Best Captain option for NZ vs AUS is Aaron Finch (C) and the Vice-captain option is Lockie Ferguson (VC) for Today ICC Cricket World Cup Match 2019

Today Australia vs New Zealand Dream11 Team #2

  • Batsman: Aaron Finch (Captain), David Warner, Kane Williamson (Vice Captain), Martin Guptill
  • All Rounders: Glenn Maxwell, Colin De Grandhomme
  • Bowlers: Kane Richardson, Pat Cummins, Trent Boult, Lockie Ferguson
  • Wicket Keeper: Alex Carey

2nd Best Captain option for AUS vs NZ is Aaron Finch and the Vice-captain option is Kane Williamson for Today ICC Cricket World Cup Match 2019

Also Read This : Cricket World Cup 2019 fixtures list and TV schedule

Which team Probability to Win this Match

  • According to Google  Australia has 65% chance to win this Match and New Zealand has 35% chance to win this Match

Check out Australia Cricket Team 2019: Australia Team Squad in ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 | Possible 11 Players to Play Today Match

Loading...

Be the first to Comment