Bangladesh vs Sri Lanka: Dream11 Prediction, Today ICC World Cup Match BAN vs SL

Bangladesh vs Sri Lanka: Dream11 Prediction, Today ICC World Cup Match BAN vs SL

Bangladesh vs Sri Lanka: Dream11 Prediction, Today ICC World Cup Match BAN vs SL

Between Bangladesh vs Sri Lanka is 12th match of ICC World Cup 2019Today we Predict possible 11th player of Dream11 or any Other Quiz. All Match are broadcasting on Star Networks and HotStar.

BAN vs SL Match Time

Match Start between Bangladesh vs Sri Lanka at 3PM according Indian Time at County Ground Bristol, Bristol, England.

Bangladesh Team in ICC Cricket World Cup 2019

  • Batsman: Tamim iqbal, Soumya Sarkar, Sabbir Rahman
  • Bowlers: Mashrafe Mortaza (Captain), Rubel Hossain, Mustafizur Rahman, Abu Jayed
  • All Rounders: Mahmudullah (Batting Allrounder), Mohammad Saifuddin (Batting Allrounder), Mosaddek Hossain (Batting Allrounder), Shakib Al Hasan (Batting Allrounder), Mehidy Hasan (Bowling Allrounder)
  • Wicket Keepers: Liton Das, Mushfiqur Rahim, Mohammad Mithun
Read this:   Swiss Bank: Black money swiss bank secrecy act between india and switzerland

Sri Lanka Team In ICC Cricket World Cup 2019

  • Batsman: Dimuth Karunaratne (Captain), Avishka Fernando, Lahiru Thirimanne
  • Bowlers: Jeffrey Vandersay, Lasith Malinga, Suranga Lakmal, Nuwan Pradeep
  • All Rounders: Angelo Mathews (Batting Allrounder), Dhananjaya De Silva (Batting Allrounder), Isuru Udana (Batting Allrounder), Milinda Siriwardana (Batting Allrounder), Thisara Perera (Bowling Allrounder), Jeevan Mendis (Bowling Allrounder)
  • Wicket Keepers: Kusal Perera, Kusal Mendis

Bangladesh Possible Dream11 Team

  • Tamim Iqbal, Soumya Sarkar, Shakib Al Hasan, Mushfiqur Rahim, Mohammad Mithun, Mahmudullah, Mosaddek Hossain, Mohammed Saifuddin, Mehidy Hasan, Mashrafe Mortaza, Mustafizur Rahman.

Sri Lanka Possible Dream11 Team

  • Kusal Perera, Dimuth Karunaratne, Lahiru Thirimanne, Kusal Mendis, Angelo Mathews, Dhananjaya de Silva, Thisara Perera, Jeevan Mendis, Isuru Udana, Lasith Malinga, Suranga Lakmal

Today Sri Lanka vs Bangladesh Dream11 Team #1

  • Batsman: Tamim Iqbal, Soumya Sarkar, Dimuth Karunaratne, Lahiru Thirimanne
  • All Rounders: Mohammed Saifuddin, Angelo Mathews
  • Bowlers: Mustafizur Rahman, Mashrafe Mortaza, Lasith Malinga, Suranga Lakmal
  • Wicket Keeper: Mushfiqur Rahim
  • Captain: Tamim Iqbal,  Vic-Captain: Dimuth Karunaratne
Read this:   TikTok May Get A Big Shock, Google Is Going To Do This Work

Today Bangladesh vs Sri Lanka Dream11 Team #2

  • Batsman: Soumya Sarkar, Sabbir Rahman, Tamim Iqbal, Soumya Sarkar
  • All Rounders: Milinda Siriwardana, Shakib Al Hasan
  • Bowlers: Mashrafe Mortaza, Mustafizur Rahman, Jeffrey Vandersay, Lasith Malinga
  • Wicket Keeper: Kusal Perera
  • Captain:  Soumya Sarkar, Vic-Captain: Kusal Perera

Also Read This : Cricket World Cup 2019 fixtures list and TV schedule

Which team Probability to Win this Match

  • According to Google Bangladesh has 58% chance to win this Match and Sri Lanka has 42% chance to win this Match



Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here