List of 10 players to score fastest century in ODIs: So far 116 cricketers have scored 15 or more international centuries and 43 cricketers have scored 30 or more centuries in international matches. The first ODI century was scored by Dennis Amis, who scored 103 against Australia at Old Trafford in 1972. Record of fastest century in ODI’s by AB de Villiers in just 31 balls against the West Indies in 2015. Sachin has scored 100 centuries in international cricket. Ricky Ponting is second in terms of scoring the most centuries.
Ponting has scored 41 Test centuries and 30 ODI centuries. Indian veteran cricketer Kohli is at the third position with 69 international centuries.
The record of fastest century in ODIs is in the name of AB de Villiers, who scored ODI centuries in just 31 balls against the West Indies in 2015. List of 10 players to score fastest century in ODIs
1. Virat Kohli has scored his fastest century in just 52 balls against Australia in 2013 (fastest ODI century by Indian). This is the fastest century in ODIs by any Indian cricketer.
2. Virender Sehwag is the second Indian after Virat Kohli to score a century in just 60 balls. Sehwag scored his fastest and second fastest Indian century against New Zealand in 2009.
3. The fastest test century in Test cricket was made by Brendon McCullum. He scored 100 off just 54 balls against Australia in Christchurch, New Zealand in 2016.
4. South Africa’s David Miller scored the fastest T-20 century in a Twenty20 international. He scored a century in just 35 balls against Bangladesh on 29 October 2017. India’s Rohit Sharma also scored a T20 century in just 35 balls against Sri Lanka on 22 December 2017.
5. Chris Gayle scored the fastest century in the Twenty20 in the Indian Premier League (IPL) in 2013. He had touched this feat in just 30 balls. So this was the list of 10 players who scored the fastest century in ODIs.