England vs Bangladesh | ICC World Cup 2019: Match 12 | Dream11 Fantasy Team (ENG vs BAN)

0
104
England vs Bangladesh | ICC World Cup 2019: Match 12 | Dream11 Fantasy Team (ENG vs BAN), England vs Bangladesh | ICC World Cup 2019: Match 12 | Dream11 Fantasy Team (ENG vs BAN), ChambaProject.in

England vs Bangladesh Dream11 Team | Today ENG vs BAN Dream11 Team

 

Between England vs Bangladesh is 12th match of ICC World Cup 2019Today we Predict possible 11th player of Dream11 or any Other Quiz. All Match are broadcasting on Star Networks and HotStar.

ENG vs BAN Match Time

Match Start between England vs Bangladesh at 3PM according Indian Time at County Ground Bristol, Bristol, England.

England Team in ICC Cricket World Cup 2019

  • Batsman: Eoin Morgan (Captain), Jason Roy, Joe Root, James Vince
  • Bowlers: Liam Plunkett, Adil Rashid, Mark Wood
  • All Rounders: Ben Stokes, Moeen Ali, Chris Woakes, Tom Curran, Liam Dawson, Jofra Archer
  • Wicket Keeper: Jonny Bairstow, Jos Buttler

Bangladesh Team In ICC Cricket World Cup 2019

  • Batsman: Tamim iqbal, Soumya Sarkar, Sabbir Rahman
  • Bowlers: Mashrafe Mortaza (Captain), Rubel Hossain, Mustafizur Rahman, Abu Jayed
  • All Rounders: Mahmudullah, Mohammad Saifuddin, Mosaddek Hossain, Shakib Al Hasan, Mehidy Hasan
  • Wicket Keepers: Liton Das, Mushfiqur Rahim, Mohammad Mithun

England Possible Dream11 Team

  • Jason Roy, Jonny Bairstow, Joe Root, Eoin Morgan (Captain), Ben Stokes, Jos Buttler (wk), Moeen Ali, Chris Woakes, Adil Rashid, Jofra Archer and Liam Plunkett.

Bangladesh Possible Dream11 Team

  • Soumya Sarkar, Tamim iqbal, Shakib Al Hasan, Mushfiqur Rahim (wk), Mahmudullah, Mohammad Mithun, Mosaddek Hossain, Mehidy Hasan, Mashrafe Mortaza (Captain), Mohammad Saifuddin and Mustafizur Rahman.

Today Bangladesh vs England Dream11 Team #1

  • Batsman: Eoin Morgan, Jason Roy, Tamim iqbal, Soumya Sarkar
  • All Rounders: Ben Stokes, Mehidy Hasan
  • Bowlers: Liam Plunkett, Adil Rashid, Mashrafe Mortaza, Mustafizur Rahman
  • Wicket Keeper: Jos Buttler
  • Captain: Eoin Morgan Vic-Captain: Tamim iqbal

Today England vs Bangladesh Dream11 Team #2

  • Batsman: Eoin Morgan, Joe Root, Tamim iqbal, Sabbir Rahman
  • All Rounders: Ben Stokes, Mehidy Hasan
  • Bowlers: Liam Plunkett, Adil Rashid, Mashrafe Mortaza, Mustafizur Rahman
  • Wicket Keeper: Jos Buttler
  • Captain: Ben Stokes Vic-Captain: Mashrafe Morataza

Today England vs Bangladesh Dream11 Team #3

England vs Bangladesh | ICC World Cup 2019: Match 12 | Dream11 Fantasy Team (ENG vs BAN), England vs Bangladesh | ICC World Cup 2019: Match 12 | Dream11 Fantasy Team (ENG vs BAN), ChambaProject.in

Also Read This : Cricket World Cup 2019 fixtures list and TV schedule

Which team Probability to Win this Match

  • According to Google England has 86% chance to win this Match and Bangladesh has 14% chance to win this Match

 

Be the first to Comment