England vs New Zealand: Dream11 Prediction, Predicted XI, #ENGvNZ Dream11 Team | Today ICC World Cup 2019

0
182
England vs New Zealand: Dream11 Prediction, Predicted XI, #ENGvNZ Dream11 Team | Today ICC World Cup 2019

England vs New Zealand: Dream11 Prediction, Predicted XI, #ENGvNZ Dream11 Team | Today ICC World Cup 2019 | Match 41

Between New Zealand vs England is 41st match of ICC World Cup 2019Today we Predict possible 11th player of Dream11 or any Other Quiz. All Match are broadcasting on Star Networks and HotStar. New Zealand vs England: Dream11 Prediction, Predicted XI, NZ vs ENG Dream11 Team | Today ICC World Cup 2019

 NZ vs ENG Match Details:

  • New Zealand vs England, ICC Cricket World Cup 2019, Match 41
  • 3 July 2019, 3:00 PM IST
  • Riverside Ground, Chester-le-Street, England

New Zealand Team in ICC Cricket World Cup 2019

  • Batsman: Kane Williamson (C), Martin Guptill, Ross Taylor
  • Bowlers: Trent Boult, Lockie Ferguson, Matt Henry, Tim Southee, Ish Sodhi
  • All Rounders: Colin De Grandhomme (batting allrounder), Colin Munro (batting allrounder), James Neesham (batting allrounder), Mitchell Santner (Bowling Allrounder)
  • Wicket Keepers: Tom Blundell (WK- Batsman), Tom Latham (WK- Batsman), Henry Nicholls (WK- Batsman)

England Team In ICC Cricket World Cup 2019

  • Batsman: Eoin Morgan (Captain), Jason Roy, Joe Root, James Vince
  • Bowlers: Liam Plunkett, Adil Rashid, Mark Wood
  • All Rounders: Ben Stokes (Batting Allrounder), Moeen Ali (Batting Allrounder), Chris Woakes (Bowling Allrounder), Tom Curran (Bowling Allrounder), Liam Dawson (Bowling Allrounder), Jofra Archer (Bowling Allrounder)
  • Wicket Keeper: Jonny Bairstow (WK), Jos Buttler (WK)

New Zealand Possible Dream11 Team

  • In Today ICC Cricket World Cup match New Zealand can play these Players Guptill, Munro, Williamson (C), Taylor, Latham (WK), Grandhomme, Neesham, Santner, Henry, Ferguson and Boult.

England Possible Dream11 Team

  • In Today ICC Cricket World Cup match England can play these Players James Vince, Jonny Bairstow, Joe Root, Eoin Morgan(C), Ben Stokes, Jos Buttler(WK), Moeen Ali, Chris Woakes, Jofra Archer, Mark Wood and Adil Rashid.

Today England vs New Zealand Dream11 Team #1

In Today England vs New Zealand match these Players are the best option for dream11 team Jonny Bairstow, Tom Latham, Kane Williamson (C), Joe Root (VC), Jason Roy, Ben Stokes, Jimmy Neesham, Trent Boult, Lockie Ferguson, Chris Woakes and Liam Plunkett.

Best Captain option for ENG vs NZ is Kane Williamson (C) and the Vice-captain option is Ben Stokes (VC) for Today ICC Cricket World Cup Match 2019

Today New Zealand vs England Dream11 Team #2

  • Batsman: Martin Guptill, Ross Taylor, Jason Roy, Joe Root
  • All Rounders: Colin De Grandhomme, Ben Stokes
  • Bowlers: Liam Plunkett, Adil Rashid, Trent Boult, Lockie Ferguson
  • Wicket Keeper: Jos Buttler

2nd Best Captain option for New Zealand vs ENG is Martin Guptill and the Vice-captain option is Eoin Morgan for Today ICC Cricket World Cup Match 2019

Also Read This : Cricket World Cup 2019 fixtures list and TV schedule

Which team Probability to Win this Match

  • According to Google  New Zealand has 30% chance to win this Match and England has 70% chance to win this Match

Check out England Cricket Team 2019: England Team Squad in ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 | Possible 11 Players to Play Today Match | ENG Team

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here