England vs West Indies: Dream11 Prediction, Predicted XI, ENG vs WI Dream11 Team | Today ICC World Cup 2019

0
103
England vs West Indies: Dream11, England vs West Indies: Dream11 Prediction, Predicted XI, ENG vs WI Dream11 Team | Today ICC World Cup 2019, ChambaProject.in

England vs West Indies: Dream11 Prediction, Predicted XI, IND vs NZ Dream11 Team | Today ICC World Cup 2019 | Match 19th

Between England vs West Indies is 19th match of ICC World Cup 2019Today we Predict possible 11th player of Dream11 or any Other Quiz. All Match are broadcasting on Star Networks and HotStar. England vs West Indies: Dream11 Prediction, Predicted XI, ENG vs WI Dream11 Team | Today ICC World Cup 2019

England vs West Indies: Dream11, England vs West Indies: Dream11 Prediction, Predicted XI, ENG vs WI Dream11 Team | Today ICC World Cup 2019, ChambaProject.in

ENG vs WI Match Time

Match Start between England vs West Indies at 3PM according Indian Time at Hampshire Bowl, Southampton, England.

England Team in ICC Cricket World Cup 2019

  • Batsman: Eoin Morgan (Captain), Jason Roy, Joe Root, James Vince
  • Bowlers: Liam Plunkett, Adil Rashid, Mark Wood
  • All Rounders: Ben Stokes (Batting Allrounder), Moeen Ali (Batting Allrounder), Chris Woakes (Bowling Allrounder), Tom Curran (Bowling Allrounder), Liam Dawson (Bowling Allrounder), Jofra Archer (Bowling Allrounder)
  • Wicket Keeper: Jonny Bairstow (WK), Jos Buttler (WK)

West Indies Team In ICC Cricket World Cup 2019

  • Batsman: Chris Gayle, Evin Lewis, Darren Bravo, Shimron Hetmyer,
  • Bowlers: Ashley Nurse, Kemar Roach, Oshane Thomas, Shannon Gabriel, Sheldon Cottrell
  • All Rounders: Fabian Allen (Batting Allrounder), Andre Russell (Bowling Allrounder), Carlos Brathwaite (Bowling Allrounder), Jason Holder (Captain) (Bowling Allrounder)
  • Wicket Keepers: Nicholas Pooran (WK batsman), Shai Hope (WK batsman)

England Possible Dream11 Team

  • In Today ICC Cricket World Cup match England can play these Players Jonny Bairstow, Jason Roy, Joe Root, Eoin Morgan(C), Ben Stokes, Jos Buttler(WK), Chris Woakes, Liam Plunkett, Jofra Archer, Mark Wood and Moeen Ali.

West Indies Possible Dream11 Team

  • In Today ICC Cricket World Cup match West Indies can play these Players Chris Gayle, Shai Hope(WK), Evin Lewis, Nicholas Pooran, Shimron Hetmyer, Jason Holder(C), Carlos Brathwaithe, Andre Russell, Ashley Nurse, Sheldon Cottrell and Oshane Thomas.

Today West Indies vs England Dream11 Team #1

In Today West Indies vs England match these Players are the best option for dream11 team Shai Hope, Johnny Bairstow (C), Chris Gayle, Joe Root, Shimron Hetmyer, Andre Russell, Ben Stokes, Mark Wood, Jofra Archer, Sheldon Cottrell and Oshane Thomas.

Best Captain option for ENG vs WI is Johnny Bairstow and the Vice-captain option is Jason Holder for Today ICC Cricket World Cup Match 2019

Today England vs West Indies Dream11 Team #2

  • Batsman: Eoin Morgan, Jason Roy, Chris Gayle, Evin Lewis
  • All Rounders: Ben Stokes, Jason Holder
  • Bowlers: Liam Plunkett, Adil Rashid, Ashley Nurse, Kemar Roach
  • Wicket Keeper: Nicholas Pooran

2nd Best Captain option for ENG vs WI is Eoin Morgan and the Vice-captain option is Nicholas Pooran for Today ICC Cricket World Cup Match 2019

Also Read This : Cricket World Cup 2019 fixtures list and TV schedule

Which team Probability to Win this Match

  • According to Google England has 71% chance to win this Match and West Indies has 29% chance to win this Match

Check India Team Squad for ICC Cricket World Cup 2019: India Team Squad in ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 | #CricketKaCrown | Possible 11 Players to Play Today Match

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here