India vs Australia Dream11 Team | Today ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 | IND vs AUS | Match 14

0
India vs Australia Dream11 Team | Today ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 | IND vs AUS | Match 14
India vs Australia Dream11 Team | Today ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 | IND vs AUS | Match 14

India vs Australia Dream11 Team | Today IND vs AUS Dream11 Team

Between India vs Australia is 12th match of ICC World Cup 2019Today we Predict India vs Australia Dream 11 Team possible player of Dream11 or any Other Quiz. All Match are broadcasting on Star Networks and HotStar.

IND vs AUS Match Time

Match Start between India vs Australia at 3PM according Indian Time at The Oval, London, England.

India Team in ICC Cricket World Cup 2019

  • Batsman: Rohit Sharma,  Virat Kohli (Captain), Sikhar Dhawan
  • Bowlers: Jasprit Bumrah, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Yuzvendra Chahal, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammed Shami
  • All Rounders: Hardik Pandya (Batting All rounder), Ravindera Jadeja (Bowling All rounder), Vijay Shankar (Batting All Rounder), Kedar Jadhav (Batting All Rounder)
  • Wicket Keeper: MS Dhoni (WK Batsman)

Australia Team In ICC Cricket World Cup 2019

  • Batsman: Aaron Finch (Captain), David Warner, Usman Khawaja, Steven Smith, Shaun Marsh
  • Bowlers: Kane Richardson, Pat Cummins, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Mitchell Starc, Jason Behrendorff, Adam Zampa, Nathan Lyon
  • All Rounders: Glenn Maxwell (Batting Allrounder), Marcus Stoinis (Batting Allrounder)
  • Wicket Keepers: Alex Carey (WK Batsman)
Read this:   Weather Update Live : Monsoon will be Speed Up Reach soon in These States

India vs Australia Dream11 Team | Today ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 | IND vs AUS | Match 14

India Possible Dream11 Team

  • Rohit Sharma,  Virat Kohli (Captain), MS Dhoni (WK), Sikhar Dhawan, Hardik Pandya, Ravindera Jadeja, Jasprit Bumrah, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Yuzvendra Chahal, Kedar Jadhav, Kuldeep Yadav

Australia Possible Dream11 Team

  • Aaron Finch (Captain), Alex Carey(WK), David Warner, Steven Smith, Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Stoinis, Kane Richardson, Pat Cummins, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Mitchell Starc, Jason Behrendorff

Today Australia vs India Dream11 Team #1

  • Batsman: Rohit Sharma,  Virat Kohli, Aaron Finch, David Warner
  • All Rounders: Hardik Pandya, Glenn Maxwell
  • Bowlers: Jasprit Bumrah, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Kane Richardson, Pat Cummins
  • Wicket Keeper: MS Dhoni
  • Captain:  Virat Kohli, Vic-Captain: Aaron Finch 
Read this:   West Indies Team Squad in ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 | Possible 11 Players to Play Today Match | WI Cricket Team

Today India vs Australia Dream11 Team #2

  • Batsman: Rohit Sharma,  Virat Kohli, Aaron Finch, Steven Smith
  • All Rounders: Hardik Pandya, Marcus Stoinis
  • Bowlers: Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Yuzvendra Chahal, Pat Cummins, Jason Behrendorff
  • Wicket Keeper: Alex Carey
  • Captain:  Rohit Sharma, Vic-Captain: David Warner 

Also Read This : Cricket World Cup 2019 fixtures list and TV schedule

India Team Squad in ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 | #CricketKaCrown | Possible 11 Players to Play Today Match

Australia Team Squad in ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 | Possible 11 Players to Play Today Match

Which team Probability to Win this Match

  • According to Google India has 60% chance to win this Match and Australia has 40% chance to win this Match

 

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here