India vs England: Dream11 Prediction, Predicted XI, #INDvENG Dream11 Team | Today ICC World Cup 2019

0
114
India vs England Dream11 Team, India vs England: Dream11 Prediction, Predicted XI, #INDvENG Dream11 Team | Today ICC World Cup 2019, ChambaProject.in

India vs England: Dream11 Prediction, Predicted XI, IND vs ENG Dream11 Team | Today ICC World Cup 2019 | Match 37

Between India vs England is 37th match of ICC World Cup 2019Today we Predict possible 11th player of Dream11 or any Other Quiz. All Match are broadcasting on Star Networks and HotStar. India vs England: Dream11 Prediction, Predicted XI, IND vs ENG Dream11 Team | Today ICC World Cup 2019

 IND vs ENG Match Details:

  • India vs England, ICC Cricket World Cup 2019, Match 37
  • 25th June 2019, 3:00 PM IST
  • Lord’s, London, England

India Team in ICC Cricket World Cup 2019

  • Batsman: Rohit Sharma,  Virat Kohli (Captain),Dinesh Karthik
  • Bowlers: Jasprit Bumrah, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Yuzvendra Chahal, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammed Shami
  • All Rounders: Hardik Pandya (Batting All rounder), Ravindera Jadeja (Bowling All rounder), Vijay Shankar (Batting All Rounder), Kedar Jadhav (Batting All Rounder)
  • Wicket Keeper: MS Dhoni (WK Batsman)

England Team In ICC Cricket World Cup 2019

  • Batsman: Eoin Morgan (Captain), Jason Roy, Joe Root, James Vince
  • Bowlers: Liam Plunkett, Adil Rashid, Mark Wood
  • All Rounders: Ben Stokes (Batting Allrounder), Moeen Ali (Batting Allrounder), Chris Woakes (Bowling Allrounder), Tom Curran (Bowling Allrounder), Liam Dawson (Bowling Allrounder), Jofra Archer (Bowling Allrounder)
  • Wicket Keeper: Jonny Bairstow (WK), Jos Buttler (WK)

India Possible Dream11 Team

  • In Today ICC Cricket World Cup match India can play these Players Rohit Sharma, KL Rahul, Virat Kohli, Dinesh Karthik, MS Dhoni, Kedar Jadhav, Hardik Pandya, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Mohammad Shami, Yuzvendra Chahal, Jasprit Bumrah.

England Possible Dream11 Team

  • In Today ICC Cricket World Cup match England can play these Players James Vince, Jonny Bairstow, Joe Root, Eoin Morgan(C), Ben Stokes, Jos Buttler(WK), Moeen Ali, Chris Woakes, Jofra Archer, Mark Wood and Adil Rashid.

Today England vs India Dream11 Team #1

In Today England vs India match these Players are the best option for dream11 team KL Rahul, Virat Kohli, Eoin Morgan, Jason Roy, Ben Stokes, Hardik Pandya, Liam Plunkett, Adil Rashid, James Vince, Jasprit Bumrah, Yuzvendra Chahal

Best Captain option for ENG vs IND is Virat Kholi (C) and the Vice-captain option is Ben Stokes (VC) for Today ICC Cricket World Cup Match 2019

Today India vs England Dream11 Team #2

  • Batsman: Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli, Jason Roy, Joe Root
  • All Rounders: Hardik Pandya, Ben Stokes
  • Bowlers: Liam Plunkett, Adil Rashid, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Yuzvendra Chahal
  • Wicket Keeper: MS Dhoni

2nd Best Captain option for IND vs ENG is MS Dhoni and the Vice-captain option is Jason Roy for Today ICC Cricket World Cup Match 2019

Also Read This : Cricket World Cup 2019 fixtures list and TV schedule

Which team Probability to Win this Match

  • According to Google  India has 60% chance to win this Match and England has 40% chance to win this Match

Check out England Cricket Team 2019: England Team Squad in ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 | Possible 11 Players to Play Today Match | ENG Team

Also Read this: India Team Squad in ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 | #CricketKaCrown | Possible 11 Players to Play Today Match

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here