India vs New Zealand: Dream11 Prediction, Predicted XI, IND vs NZ Dream11 Team | Today ICC World Cup 2019

0
India vs New Zealand, India vs New Zealand: Dream11 Prediction, Predicted XI, IND vs NZ Dream11 Team | Today ICC World Cup 2019, ChambaProject.in
India vs New Zealand, India vs New Zealand: Dream11 Prediction, Predicted XI, IND vs NZ Dream11 Team | Today ICC World Cup 2019, ChambaProject.in

India vs New Zealand: Dream11 Prediction, Predicted XI, IND vs NZ Dream11 Team | Today ICC World Cup 2019 | Match 18th

Between India vs New Zealand is 18th match of ICC World Cup 2019Today we Predict possible 11th player of Dream11 or any Other Quiz. All Match are broadcasting on Star Networks and HotStar. India vs New Zealand: Dream11 Prediction, Predicted XI, IND vs NZ Dream11 Team | Today ICC World Cup 2019

#CricketKaCrown

Both India and New Zealand have won every one of their matches up until now and would plan to expand on their ICC Men’s Cricket World Cup 2019 structure when they conflict on June 13 at Trent Bridge in Nottingham. While New Zealand have crushed Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Afghanistan up until now while India have won their matches against South Africa and Australia. India will be without their customary opener Shikhar Dhawan. KL Rahul is required to open the innings with Rohit Sharma while Rishabh Pant, Vijay Shankar or Dinesh Karthik may be bat at No. 4.

IND vs NZ Match Time

Match Start between India vs New Zealand at 3PM according Indian Time at Trent Bridge, Nottingham, England.

India Team in ICC Cricket World Cup 2019

  • Batsman: Rohit Sharma,  Virat Kohli (Captain),Dinesh Karthik
  • Bowlers: Jasprit Bumrah, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Yuzvendra Chahal, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammed Shami
  • All Rounders: Hardik Pandya (Batting All rounder), Ravindera Jadeja (Bowling All rounder), Vijay Shankar (Batting All Rounder), Kedar Jadhav (Batting All Rounder)
  • Wicket Keeper: MS Dhoni (WK Batsman)
Also Read this:   VIVO Y90 Launch in India, Vivo Y90 Price in India, Specs and Feature

New Zealand Team In ICC Cricket World Cup 2019

  • Batsman: Kane Williamson (C), Martin Guptill, Ross Taylor
  • Bowlers: Trent Boult, Lockie Ferguson, Matt Henry, Tim Southee, Ish Sodhi
  • All Rounders: Colin De Grandhomme (batting allrounder), Colin Munro (batting allrounder), James Neesham (batting allrounder), Mitchell Santner (Bowling Allrounder)
  • Wicket Keepers: Tom Blundell (WK- Batsman), Tom Latham (WK- Batsman), Henry Nicholls (WK- Batsman)

India Possible Dream11 Team

  • In Today ICC Cricket World Cup match India can play these Players KL Rahul, Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli (c), Dinesh Karthik, MS Dhoni (wk), Kedar Jadhav, Hardik Pandya, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Kuldeep Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal, Jasprit Bumrah.

New Zealand Possible Dream11 Team

  • In Today ICC Cricket World Cup match New Zealand can play these Players Colin Munro, Martin Guptill, Kane Williamson (c), Ross Taylor, Tom Latham (wk), James Neesham, Colin de Grandhomme, Mitchell Santner, Matt Henry, Lockie Ferguson, Trent Boult.

Today New Zealand vs India Dream11 Team #1

In Today New Zealand vs India match these Players are the best option for dream11 team Rohit Sharma, Martin Guptill, Kane Williamson, Virat Kohli, MS Dhoni, Hardik Pandya, James Neesham, Yuzvendra Chahal, Jasprit Bumrah, Kuldeep Yadav, Trent Boult

Also Read this:   India vs West Indies: Dream11 Prediction, Predicted XI, IND vs WI Dream11 Team | Today ICC World Cup 2019

Best Captain option for IND vs NZ is Virat Kohli and the Vice-captain option is Kane Williamson for Today ICC Cricket World Cup Match 2019

Today India vs New Zealand Dream11 Team #2

  • Batsman: Rohit Sharma,  Virat Kohli, Kane Williamson (C), Martin Guptill
  • All Rounders: Hardik Pandya, Colin Munro
  • Bowlers: Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Yuzvendra Chahal, Trent Boult, Lockie Ferguson
  • Wicket Keeper: MS Dhoni

2nd Best Captain option for Ind vs NZ is Rohit Sharma and the Vice-captain option is Martin Guptill for Today ICC Cricket World Cup Match 2019

Also Read This : Cricket World Cup 2019 fixtures list and TV schedule

Which team Probability to Win this Match

  • According to Google India has 65% chance to win this Match and New Zealand has 35% chance to win this Match

Check India Team Squad for ICC Cricket World Cup 2019: India Team Squad in ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 | #CricketKaCrown | Possible 11 Players to Play Today Match

Advertisements
Loading...

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here