India vs West Indies: Dream11 Prediction, Predicted XI, IND vs WI Dream11 Team | Today ICC World Cup 2019

0
India vs West Indies: Dream11 Prediction, Predicted XI, IND vs WI Dream11 Team | Today ICC World Cup 2019
India vs West Indies: Dream11 Prediction, Predicted XI, IND vs WI Dream11 Team | Today ICC World Cup 2019

India vs West Indies: Dream11 Prediction, Predicted XI, IND vs WI Dream11 Team | Today ICC World Cup 2019 | Match 34

Between India vs West Indies is 34nd match of ICC World Cup 2019Today we Predict possible 11th player of Dream11 or any Other Quiz. All Match are broadcasting on Star Networks and HotStar. India vs West Indies: Dream11 Prediction, Predicted XI, IND vs WI Dream11 Team | Today ICC World Cup 2019

 AUS vs WI Match Details:

  • India vs West Indies, ICC Cricket World Cup 2019, Match 34
  • 25th June 2019, 3:00 PM IST
  • Lord’s, London, England

India Team in ICC Cricket World Cup 2019

  • Batsman: Rohit Sharma,  Virat Kohli (Captain),Dinesh Karthik
  • Bowlers: Jasprit Bumrah, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Yuzvendra Chahal, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammed Shami
  • All Rounders: Hardik Pandya (Batting All rounder), Ravindera Jadeja (Bowling All rounder), Vijay Shankar (Batting All Rounder), Kedar Jadhav (Batting All Rounder)
  • Wicket Keeper: MS Dhoni (WK Batsman)

West Indies Team In ICC Cricket World Cup 2019

  • Batsman: Chris Gayle, Evin Lewis, Darren Bravo, Shimron Hetmyer,
  • Bowlers: Ashley Nurse, Kemar Roach, Oshane Thomas, Shannon Gabriel, Sheldon Cottrell
  • All Rounders: Fabian Allen (Batting Allrounder), Andre Russell (Bowling Allrounder), Carlos Brathwaite (Bowling Allrounder), Jason Holder (Captain) (Bowling Allrounder)
  • Wicket Keepers: Nicholas Pooran (WK batsman), Shai Hope (WK batsman)
Read this:   Imran Khan's disgrace in America, Kumar Vishwas says- Weapons are found in bail, not respected

India Possible Dream11 Team

  • In Today ICC Cricket World Cup match India can play these Players Rohit Sharma, KL Rahul, Virat Kohli, Dinesh Karthik, MS Dhoni, Kedar Jadhav, Hardik Pandya, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Mohammad Shami, Yuzvendra Chahal, Jasprit Bumrah.

West Indies Possible Dream11 Team

  • In Today ICC Cricket World Cup match West Indies can play these Players Chris Gayle, Shai Hope(WK), Evin Lewis, Nicholas Pooran, Shimron Hetmyer, Jason Holder(C), Carlos Brathwaithe, Andre Russell, Ashley Nurse, Sheldon Cottrell and Oshane Thomas.

Today West Indies vs India Dream11 Team #1

In Today West Indies vs India match these Players are the best option for dream11 team KL Rahul, Virat Kohli, Shai Hope, Nicholas Pooran, Shimron Hetmyer, Hardik Pandya, Carlos Brathwaite, Sheldon Cottrell, Jason Holder, Jasprit Bumrah, Yuzvendra Chahal

Best Captain option for WI vs IND is David Warner (C) and the Vice-captain option is Ben Stokes (VC) for Today ICC Cricket World Cup Match 2019

Read this:   VIDEO: Pakistan's Best player forced to hire mercenary van, said- It is difficult to run a family due to the bad situation of the country

Today India vs West Indies Dream11 Team #2

  • Batsman: Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli, Chris Gayle, Evin Lewis
  • All Rounders: Hardik Pandya, Fabian Allen
  • Bowlers: Ashley Nurse, Kemar Roach, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Yuzvendra Chahal
  • Wicket Keeper: MS Dhoni

2nd Best Captain option for IND vs WI is MS Dhoni and the Vice-captain option is Virat Kohli for Today ICC Cricket World Cup Match 2019

Also Read This : Cricket World Cup 2019 fixtures list and TV schedule

Which team Probability to Win this Match

  • According to Google  India has 77% chance to win this Match and West Indies has 23% chance to win this Match

Check out West Indies Cricket Team 2019: West Indies Team Squad in ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 | Possible 11 Players to Play Today Match | WI Cricket Team

Also Read this: India Team Squad in ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 | #CricketKaCrown | Possible 11 Players to Play Today Match

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here