New Zealand vs South Africa: Dream11 Prediction, Predicted XI, NZ vs SA Dream11 Team | Today ICC World Cup 2019

0
122
New Zealand vs South Africa Dream11 Team, New Zealand vs South Africa: Dream11 Prediction, Predicted XI, NZ vs SA Dream11 Team | Today ICC World Cup 2019, ChambaProject.in

New Zealand vs South Africa: Dream11 Prediction, Predicted XI, NZ vs SA Dream11 Team | Today ICC World Cup 2019 | Match 25

 

Between New Zealand vs South Africa is 25th match of ICC World Cup 2019Today we Predict possible 11th player of Dream11 or any Other Quiz. All Match are broadcasting on Star Networks and HotStar. New Zealand vs South Africa: Dream11 Prediction, Predicted XI, NZ vs SA Dream11 Team | Today ICC World Cup 2019

 NZ vs SA Match Details:

  • New Zealand vs South Africa, ICC Cricket World Cup 2019, Match 25
  • 19th June 2019, 3:00 PM IST
  • Edgbaston, Birmingham, England

New Zealand Team in ICC Cricket World Cup 2019

  • Batsman: Kane Williamson (C), Martin Guptill, Ross Taylor
  • Bowlers: Trent Boult, Lockie Ferguson, Matt Henry, Tim Southee, Ish Sodhi
  • All Rounders: Colin De Grandhomme (batting allrounder), Colin Munro (batting allrounder), James Neesham (batting allrounder), Mitchell Santner (Bowling Allrounder)
  • Wicket Keepers: Tom Blundell (WK- Batsman), Tom Latham (WK- Batsman), Henry Nicholls (WK- Batsman)

South Africa Team In ICC Cricket World Cup 2019

  • Batsman: Faf du Plessis (Captain), David Miller, Aiden Markram, Hashim Amla, Rassie van der Dussen,
  • Bowlers: Kagiso Rabada, Lungi Ngidi, Imran Tahir, Tabraiz Shamsi, Beuran Hendricks
  • All Rounders: Jean-Paul Duminy (Batting Allrounder), Andile Phehlukwayo (Bowling Allrounder), Dwaine Pretorius (Bowling Allrounder), Chris Morris (Bowling Allrounder),
  • Wicket Keeper: Quinton de Kock (WK-Batsman)

New Zealand Possible Dream11 Team

  • In Today ICC Cricket World Cup match New Zealand can play these Players Guptill, Munro, Williamson (C), Taylor, Latham (WK), Grandhomme, Neesham, Santner, Henry, Ferguson and Boult.

South Africa Possible Dream11 Team

  • In Today ICC Cricket World Cup match South Africa can play these Players De Kock(WK), Amla, Markram, Du Plessis (C), Dussen, Miller, Phehlukwayo, Morris, Ngidi, Rabada and Tahir.

Today South Africa vs New Zealand Dream11 Team #1

In Today South Africa vs New Zealand match these Players are the best option for dream11 team Quinton de Kock, Kane Williamson, Martin Guptill, Faf du Plessis, Aiden Markram, Jimmy Neesham, Chris Morris, Imran Tahir, Trent Boult, Lockie Ferguson and Lungi Ngidi.

Best Captain option for SA vs NZ is Kane Williamson (C) and the Vice-captain option is Quinton de Kock (VC) for Today ICC Cricket World Cup Match 2019

Today New Zealand vs South Africa Dream11 Team #2

  • Batsman: Kane Williamson, Martin Guptill, Faf du Plessis, David Miller
  • All Rounders: Jean-Paul Duminy, Colin Munro
  • Bowlers: Trent Boult, Lockie Ferguson, Kagiso Rabada, Imran Tahir
  • Wicket Keeper: Quinton de Kock

2nd Best Captain option for NZ vs SA is Quinton de Kock and the Vice-captain option is Faf du Plessis for Today ICC Cricket World Cup Match 2019

Also Read This : Cricket World Cup 2019 fixtures list and TV schedule

Which team Probability to Win this Match

  • According to Google  New Zealand has 60% chance to win this Match and South Africa has 40% chance to win this Match

Be the first to Comment