Pakistan vs Bangladesh: Dream11 Prediction, Predicted XI, PAK vs BAN Dream11 Team | Today ICC World Cup 2019

0
145
Pakistan vs Bangladesh: Dream11 Prediction, Predicted XI, PAK vs BAN Dream11 Team | Today ICC World Cup 2019

Pakistan vs Afghanistan: Dream11 Prediction, Predicted XI, PAK vs BAN Dream11 Team | Today ICC World Cup 2019 | Match 43

Between Pakistan vs Bangladesh is 43rd match of ICC World Cup 2019Today we Predict possible 11th player of Dream11 or any Other Quiz. All Match are broadcasting on Star Networks and HotStar. Pakistan vs Bangladesh : Dream11 Prediction, Predicted XI, PAK vs BAN Dream11 Team | Today ICC World Cup 2019

 BAN vs PAK Match Details:

  • Pakistan vs Bangladesh, ICC Cricket World Cup 2019, Match Number 43
  • 5 July 2019, 3:00 PM IST
  • Lord’s, England

Bangladesh Team in ICC Cricket World Cup 2019

  • Batsman: Tamim iqbal, Soumya Sarkar, Sabbir Rahman
  • Bowlers: Mashrafe Mortaza (Captain), Rubel Hossain, Mustafizur Rahman, Abu Jayed
  • All Rounders: Mahmudullah (Batting Allrounder), Mohammad Saifuddin (Batting Allrounder), Mosaddek Hossain (Batting Allrounder), Shakib Al Hasan (Batting Allrounder), Mehidy Hasan (Bowling Allrounder)
  • Wicket Keepers: Liton Das, Mushfiqur Rahim, Mohammad Mithun

Pakistan Team In ICC Cricket World Cup 2019

  • Batsman: Fakar Zaman, Imam-Ul-Haq, Babar Azam, Asif Ali
  • Bowlers: Shaheen Afridi, Hasan Ali, Mohammad Hasnain, Wahab Riaz, Mohammad Amir
  • All Rounders: Shoaib Malik (Batting All rounder), Mohammad Hafeez (Batting All rounder), Haris Sohail (Batting All rounder), Shadab Khan (Bowling All rounder), Imad Wasim (Bowling All rounder)
  • Wicket Keeper: Sarfaraz Ahmed (Captain) (Keeper)

Bangladesh Possible Dream11 Team

  • In Today ICC Cricket World Cup match Bangladesh can play these Players Tamim Iqbal, Soumya Sarkar, Shakib Al Hasan, Mushfiqur Rahim, Mohammad Mithun, Mahmudullah, Mosaddek Hossain, Mohammed Saifuddin, Mehidy Hasan, Mashrafe Mortaza, Mustafizur Rahman.

Pakistan Possible Dream11 Team

  • In Today ICC Cricket World Cup match Pakistan can play these Players Imam-ul-Haq, Fakhar Zaman, Babar Azam, Mohammad Hafeez, Sarfaraz Ahmed, Asif Ali/Shoaib Malik, Shadab Khan, Wahab Riaz, Hasan Ali, Mohammad Amir, Shaheen Afridi

Today Pakistan vs Bangladesh Dream11 Team #1

In Today Pakistan vs Bangladesh match these Players are the best option for dream11 team  Imam-ul-Haq, Tamim Iqbal, Babar Azam (vc), Haris Sohail, Shakib Al Hasan (c), Imad Wasim, Mushfiqur Rahim, Mohammed Amir, Shaheen Afridi, Mustafizur Rahman, Shadab Khan

Best Captain option for Pak vs BAN is Sarfaraz Ahmed and the Vice-captain option is Dawlat Zadran (VC) for Today ICC Cricket World Cup Match 2019

Today Bangladesh vs Pakistan Dream11 Team #2

  • Batsman: Tamim iqbal, Soumya Sarkar, Fakar Zaman, Imam-Ul-Haq
  • All Rounders: Mahmudullah, Shoaib Malik
  • Bowlers: Mashrafe Mortaza, Rubel Hossain, Shaheen Afridi, Hasan Ali
  • Wicket Keeper: Sarfaraz Ahmed

2nd Best Captain option for BAN vs PAK is Mahmudullah and the Vice-captain option is Imam-Ul-Haq for Today ICC Cricket World Cup Match 2019

Also Read This : Cricket World Cup 2019 fixtures list and TV schedule

Which team Probability to Win this Match

  • According to Google  Bangladesh has 38% chance to win this Match and Pakistan has 62% chance to win this Match

Check India Team Squad for ICC Cricket World Cup 2019: India Team Squad in ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 | #CricketKaCrown | Possible 11 Players to Play Today Match

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here