Pakistan vs Sri Lanka Dream11 Team | Today PK vs SL Dream11 Team

0
113
Pakistan vs Sri Lanka Dream11 Team, Pakistan vs Sri Lanka Dream11 Team | Today PK vs SL Dream11 Team, ChambaProject.in

Pakistan vs Sri Lanka Dream11 Team | Today PK vs SL Dream11 Team

Between Pakistan vs Sri Lanka is 11th match of ICC World Cup 2019. Today we Predict possible 11th player of Dream11 or any Other Quiz. All Match are broadcasting on Star Networks and HotStar.

PK vs SL Match Time

Match Start between Pakistan vs Sri Lanka at 3PM according Indian Time at County Ground Bristol, Bristol, England.

Pakistan Team in ICC Cricket World Cup 2019

  • Batsman: Fakar Zaman, Imam-Ul-Haq, Babar Azam, Asif Ali
  • Bowlers: Shaheen Afridi, Hasan Ali, Mohammad Hasnain, Wahab Riaz, Mohammad Amir
  • All Rounders: Shoaib Malik, A, Haris Sohail, Shadab Khan, Imad Wasim
  • Wicket Keeper: Sarfaraz Ahmed (Captain) (Keeper)

Sri lanka Team In ICC Cricket World Cup 2019

  • Batsman: Dimuth Karunaratne (Captain), Avishka Fernando, Lahiru Thirimanne
  • Bowlers: Jeffrey Vandersay, Lasith Malinga, Suranga Lakmal, Nuwan Pradeep
  • All Rounders: Angelo Mathews, Dhananjaya De Silva, Isuru Udana, Milinda Siriwardana, Thisara Perera, Jeevan Mendis
  • Wicket Keepers: Kusal Perera, Kusal Mendis

Pakistan Possible Dream11 Team

  • Fakar Zaman, Imam-Ul-Haq, Shoaib Malik, Mohammad Hafeez, Sarfaraz Ahmed (Captain) (Keeper), haheen Afridi, Hasan Ali, Mohammad Hasnain, Wahab Riaz, Babar Azam, Haris Sohail

Sri Lanka Possible Dream11 Team

  • Dimuth Karunaratne (Captain), Avishka Fernando, Lahiru Thirimanne, Angelo Mathews, Dhananjaya De Silva, Jeffrey Vandersay, Lasith Malinga, Suranga Lakmal, Nuwan Pradeep, Thisara Perera, Kusal Perera (Keeper)

Today Sri Lanka vs Pakistan Dream11 Team #1

  • Batsam: Fakar Zaman, Imam-Ul-Haq, Sarfaraz Ahmed, Avishka Fernando
  • All Rounders: Shoaib Malik, Angelo Mathews
  • Bowlers: Shaheen Afridi, Hasan Ali, Angelo Mathews, Dhananjaya De Silva
  • Wicket Keeper: Sarfaraz Ahmed
  • Captain: Sarfaraz Ahmed Vic-Captain: Dimuth Karunaratne

Today Pakistan vs Sri Lanka Dream11 Team #2

  • Batsam: Fakar Zaman, Imam-Ul-Haq, Sarfaraz Ahmed, Avishka Fernando
  • All Rounder: Mohammad Hafeez, Thisara Perera
  • Bowlers: Lasith Malinga, Mohammad Amir, Jeffrey Vandersay, Shaheen Afridi
  • Wicket Keeper: Kusal Perera
  • Captain: Fakar Zaman, Vic-captain: Sarfaraz Ahmed

Also Read This : Cricket World Cup 2019 fixtures list and TV schedule

Which team Probability to Win this Match

  • According to Google Pakistan has 72% chance to win this Match and Sri Lanka has 28% chance to win this Match

 

Loading...

Be the first to Comment