SA vs WI Dream11 team | South Africa vs West Indies today ICC World Cup 2019 | WI vs SA Team

0
60
SA vs WI Dream11 team, SA vs WI Dream11 team | South Africa vs West Indies today ICC World Cup 2019 | WI vs SA Team, ChambaProject.in

SA vs WI Dream11 Team | Today South Africa vs West Indies Dream11 Team | ICC 15th Match

Between South Africa vs West Indies is 12th match of ICC World Cup 2019Today we Predict possible 11th player of Dream11 or any Other Quiz. All Match are broadcasting on Star Networks and HotStar.

South Africa vs West Indies Match Time

SA vs WI Dream11 team, SA vs WI Dream11 team | South Africa vs West Indies today ICC World Cup 2019 | WI vs SA Team, ChambaProject.in

Match Start between SA vs WI at 3PM according Indian Time at Hampshire Bowl, Southampton, England.

South Africa Team in ICC Cricket World Cup 2019

  • Batsman: Faf du Plessis (Captain), David Miller, Aiden Markram, Hashim Amla, Rassie van der Dussen, 
  • Bowlers: Kagiso Rabada, Lungi Ngidi, Imran Tahir, Tabraiz Shamsi, Beuran Hendricks
  • All Rounders: Jean-Paul Duminy (Batting Allrounder), Andile Phehlukwayo (Bowling Allrounder), Dwaine Pretorius (Bowling Allrounder), Chris Morris (Bowling Allrounder), 
  • Wicket Keeper: Quinton de Kock (WK-Batsman)

West Indies Team In ICC Cricket World Cup 2019

  • Batsman: Chris Gayle, Evin Lewis, Darren Bravo, Shimron Hetmyer, 
  • Bowlers: Ashley Nurse, Kemar Roach, Oshane Thomas, Shannon Gabriel, Sheldon Cottrell
  • All Rounders: Fabian Allen (Batting Allrounder), Andre Russell (Bowling Allrounder), Carlos Brathwaite (Bowling Allrounder), Jason Holder (Captain) (Bowling Allrounder)
  • Wicket Keepers: Nicholas Pooran (WK batsman), Shai Hope (WK batsman)

South Africa Dream11 Team

  • SA has great option of 11 players as Faf du Plessis (Captain), Quinton de Kock, David Miller, Aiden Markram, Hashim Amla, Jean-Paul Duminy, Chris Morris, Kagiso Rabada, Lungi Ngidi, Imran Tahir, Tabraiz Shamsi

West Indies Dream11 Team

  • WI has also great option of 11 players as Chris Gayle, Evin Lewis, Nicholas Pooran (WK),Darren Bravo, Shimron Hetmyer, Fabian Allen, Jason Holder (Captain), Ashley Nurse, Kemar Roach, Oshane Thomas, Shannon Gabriel

Today WI vs SA Dream11 Team #1

  • Batsman: Faf du Plessis (Captain), David Miller, Evin Lewis, Darren Bravo
  • All Rounders: Jean-Paul Duminy, Jason Holder
  • Bowlers: Imran Tahir, Kagiso Rabada, Ashley Nurse, Kemar Roach
  • Wicket Keeper: Quinton de Kock
  • Captain: David Miller Vic-Captain: Jason Holder

Today SA vs WI Dream11 Team #2

  • Batsman: Faf du Plessis (Captain), David Miller, Evin Lewis, Darren Bravo
  • All Rounders: Chris Morris, Jason Holder
  • Bowlers: Imran Tahir, Kagiso Rabada, Ashley Nurse, Kemar Roach
  • Wicket Keeper: Quinton de Kock
  • Captain: Faf Du Plessis Vic-Captain: Darren Bravo

Also Read This : Cricket World Cup 2019 fixtures list and TV schedule

Which team Probability to Win this Match

  • According to Google South Africa has 40% chance to win this Match and West Indies has 60% chance to win this Match

 

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here