South Africa vs Afghanistan: Dream11 Prediction, Predicted XI, SA vs AFG Dream11 Team | Today ICC World Cup 2019

0
89
South Africa vs Afghanistan Dream11 Team, South Africa vs Afghanistan: Dream11 Prediction, Predicted XI, SA vs AFG Dream11 Team | Today ICC World Cup 2019, ChambaProject.in

South Africa vs Afghanistan: Dream11 Prediction, Predicted XI, SA vs AFG Dream11 Team | Today ICC World Cup 2019 | Match 21th

Between South Africa vs Afghanistan is 21th match of ICC World Cup 2019. Today we Predict possible 11th player of Dream11 or any Other Quiz. All Match are broadcasting on Star Networks and HotStar. South Africa vs Afghanistan: Dream11 Prediction, Predicted XI, AFG vs SA Dream11 Team | Today ICC World Cup 2019

 AFG vs SA Match Details:

  • South Africa vs Afghanistan, ICC Cricket World Cup 2019, Match 21
  • 15th June 2019, 6:00 PM IST
  • Cardiff Wales Stadium, Cardiff Ground

South Africa Team in ICC Cricket World Cup 2019

  • Batsman: Faf du Plessis (Captain), David Miller, Aiden Markram, Hashim Amla, Rassie van der Dussen,
  • Bowlers: Kagiso Rabada, Lungi Ngidi, Imran Tahir, Tabraiz Shamsi, Beuran Hendricks
  • All Rounders: Jean-Paul Duminy (Batting Allrounder), Andile Phehlukwayo (Bowling Allrounder), Dwaine Pretorius (Bowling Allrounder), Chris Morris (Bowling Allrounder),
  • Wicket Keeper: Quinton de Kock (WK-Batsman)

Afghanistan Team In ICC Cricket World Cup 2019

  • Batsman: Noor Ali Zadran, Hazratullah Zazai, Asghar Afghan, Hashmatullah Shahidi
  • Bowlers: Rashid Khan, Dawlat Zadran (Captain), Aftab Alam, Hamid Hassan
  • All Rounders: Rahmat Shah (Batting Allrounder), Samiullah Shinwari (Batting Allrounder), Gulbadin Naib (Bowling Allrounder), Mohammad Nabi (Bowling Allrounder)
  • Wicket Keeper: Ikram Ali Khil

South Africa Possible Dream11 Team

  • In Today ICC Cricket World Cup match South Africa can play these Players Quinton de Kock (wk), Hashim Amla, Aiden Markram, Faf du Plessis (C), Rassie van der Dussen, David Miller, Andile Phehlukwayo, Chris Morris, Kagiso Rabada, Imran Tahir, Beuran Hendricks.

Afghanistan Possible Dream11 Team

  • In Today ICC Cricket World Cup match Afghanistan can play these Players Hazratullah Zazai, Noor Ali Zadran, Rahmat Shah, Hashmatullah Shahidi, Gulbadin Naib (C), Mohammad Nabi, Najibullah Zadran, Ikram Ali Khil (wk), Rashid Khan, Aftab Alam, Hamid Hassan

Today Afghanistan vs South Africa Dream11 Team #1

In Today Afghanistan vs South Africa match these Players are the best option for dream11 team Quinton de Kock (c), Faf du Plessis, David Miller, Aiden Markram, Hazratullah Zazai, Gulbadin Naib, Mohammad Nabi, Andile Phehlukwayo, Kagiso Rabada, Lungi Ngidi and Aftab Alam.

Best Captain option for SA vs AFG is Quinton De Kock and the Vice-captain option is Dawlat Zadran for Today ICC Cricket World Cup Match 2019

Today South Africa vs Afghanistan Dream11 Team #2

  • Batsman: Faf du Plessis, David Miller, Noor Ali Zadran, Hazratullah Zazai
  • All Rounders: Jean-Paul Duminy, Rahmat Shah
  • Bowlers: Rashid Khan, Dawlat Zadran, Imran Tahir, Kagiso Rabada
  • Wicket Keeper: Quinton de Kock

2nd Best Captain option for AFG vs SA is Faf du Plessis and the Vice-captain option is Noor Ali Zadran for Today ICC Cricket World Cup Match 2019

Also Read This : Cricket World Cup 2019 fixtures list and TV schedule

Which team Probability to Win this Match

  • According to Google Afghanistan has 13% chance to win this Match and South Africa has 87% chance to win this Match

Check Sri Lanka Team Squad for ICC Cricket World Cup 2019: Sri Lanka Team Squad in ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 | Possible 11 Players to Play Today Match | SL Cricket Team

Check Australia Team in ICC World Cup 2019: Australia Team Squad in ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 | Possible 11 Players to Play Today Match

Loading...

Be the first to Comment