Sri Lanka vs South Africa: Dream11 Prediction, Predicted XI, SL vs SA Dream11 Team | Today ICC World Cup 2019

0
Sri Lanka vs South Africa: Dream11 Prediction, Predicted XI, SL vs SA Dream11 Team | Today ICC World Cup 2019
Sri Lanka vs South Africa: Dream11 Prediction, Predicted XI, SL vs SA Dream11 Team | Today ICC World Cup 2019

Sri Lanka vs South Africa: Dream11 Prediction, Predicted XI, SL vs SA Dream11 Team | Today ICC World Cup 2019 | Match 35th

Between Sri Lanka vs South Africa is 35th match of ICC World Cup 2019Today we Predict possible 11th player of Dream11 or any Other Quiz. All Match are broadcasting on Star Networks and HotStar. Sri Lanka vs South Africa: Dream11 Prediction, Predicted XI, SL vs SA Dream11 Team | Today ICC World Cup 2019

 SL vs SA Match Details:

  • Sri Lanka vs South Africa , ICC Cricket World Cup 2019, Match 35
  • 28th June 2019, 3:00 PM IST
  • Riverside Stadium, Chester-le-Street, England

Sri Lanka Team in ICC Cricket World Cup 2019

  • Batsman: Dimuth Karunaratne (Captain), Avishka Fernando, Lahiru Thirimanne
  • Bowlers: Jeffrey Vandersay, Lasith Malinga, Suranga Lakmal, Nuwan Pradeep
  • All Rounders: Angelo Mathews (Batting Allrounder), Dhananjaya De Silva (Batting Allrounder), Isuru Udana (Batting Allrounder), Milinda Siriwardana (Batting Allrounder), Thisara Perera (Bowling Allrounder), Jeevan Mendis (Bowling Allrounder)
  • Wicket Keepers: Kusal Perera (WK Batsman), Kusal Mendis  (WK Batsman)

South Africa Team In ICC Cricket World Cup 2019

  • Batsman: Faf du Plessis (Captain), David Miller, Aiden Markram, Hashim Amla, Rassie van der Dussen,
  • Bowlers: Kagiso Rabada, Lungi Ngidi, Imran Tahir, Tabraiz Shamsi, Beuran Hendricks
  • All Rounders: Jean-Paul Duminy (Batting Allrounder), Andile Phehlukwayo (Bowling Allrounder), Dwaine Pretorius (Bowling Allrounder), Chris Morris (Bowling Allrounder),
  • Wicket Keeper: Quinton de Kock (WK-Batsman)
Read this:   JAMMU AND KASHMIR: MODI GOVERNMENT IN ACTION AFTER THE REMOVAL OF ARTICLE 370, THEN 50 THOUSAND TEMPLES WILL BE CLOSED

Sri Lanka Possible Dream11 Team

  • In Today ICC Cricket World Cup match Sri Lanka can play these Players Thisara Perera (WK), Dimuth Karunaratne (C), Avishka Fernando, Jeevan Mendis, Angelo Mathews, Dhananjaya de Silva, Jeevan Mendis, Kusal Perera, Isuru Udana, Lasith Malinga and Nuwan Pradeep.

South Africa Possible Dream11 Team

  • In Today ICC Cricket World Cup match South Africa can play these Players Quinton de Kock (WK), Hashim Amla, Aiden Markram, Faf du Plessis (C), Rassie van der Dussen, David Miller, Andile Phehlukwayo, Chris Morris, Kagiso Rabada, Imran Tahir and Lungi Ngidi.

Today South Africa vs Sri Lanka Dream11 Team #1

In Today South Africa vs Sri Lanka match these Players are the best option for dream11 team Dimuth Karunaratne (C), Kusal Perrera (WK), Angelo Mathews, Rassie van der Dussen, David Miller, Kusal Mendis, Thisara Perera, Lasith Malinga, Kagiso Rabada, Lungi Ngidi, Imran Tahir.

Read this:   Pakistan vs Bangladesh: Dream11 Prediction, Predicted XI, PAK vs BAN Dream11 Team | Today ICC World Cup 2019

Best Captain option for SL vs SA is Kusal Perera and the Vice-captain option is Angelo Mathews for Today ICC Cricket World Cup Match 2019

Today Sri Lanka vs South Africa Dream11 Team #2

  • Batsman: Faf du Plessis, David Miller, Dimuth Karunaratne, Avishka Fernando
  • All Rounders: Thisara Perera, Jean-Paul Duminy
  • Bowlers: Jeffrey Vandersay, Lasith Malinga, Kagiso Rabada, Lungi Ngidi
  • Wicket Keeper:Quinton de Kock

2nd Best Captain option for SA vs SL is Dimuth Karunaratne and the Vice-captain option is Faf du Plessis for Today ICC Cricket World Cup Match 2019

Also Read This : Cricket World Cup 2019 fixtures list and TV schedule

Which team Probability to Win this Match

  • According to Google South Africa has 68% chance to win this Match and Sri Lanka has 32% chance to win this Match

Check Sri Lanka Team Squad for ICC Cricket World Cup 2019: Sri Lanka Team Squad in ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 | Possible 11 Players to Play Today Match | SL Cricket Team

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here