World Cup Final 2019: England vs New Zealand Play Both team Final Match | #ENGvNZ #ICCWC
World Cup Final 2019: England vs New Zealand Play Both team Final Match | #ENGvNZ #ICCWC: It’s Lords, here is the dream of every captain to lift the World Cup trophy on Bolt. To date, only four occasions have come such as when a captain has picked up the World Cup trophy here on Bolikini. West Indian Clive Lloyd is the only captain who got the chance twice (1975 and 1979). Apart from them, India’s Kapil Dev (1983) and Australia’s Steve Waugh (1999) could do the same here. Kiwis with a population of nearly 50 lakh have never got this opportunity, then the Englishmen who make the field, who bring cricket in the world and sometimes rule over half a dozen, have not even got this chance. On Saturday, England captain Eoin Morgan and New Zealand captain Ken Williamson, who had a population of 55 crores, were standing near the World Cup trophy and were photographed, their mood was easy to read. It should now be seen on Sunday that this trophy goes near the Antarctic or remains on the banks of the Thames.
As far as Indian fans are concerned, their team is out but they should be back from this disappointment and support the cricket and expect good entertainment. Now Indians can watch the finals without any tension and one of these two teams can support their choice.
Cricket will get the new champions: West Indies (02), India (02), Australia (05), Sri Lanka (01) and Pakistan (01) World Cup trophy have done their name and will now be on Sunday in the 12th World Cup It is decided to meet the new world champion. England, who regarded Test cricket as the premier, has made a lot of difference in his attitude to reach the World Cup finals. After the disappointing performance of the 2015 World Cup, the England team changed their approach to the end. The English team, which lost the World Cup final in 1979, 1987 and 1992, will again face the rhythm of the title of the Mahakumbh after 27 years, and this time the winner of the previous World Cup is the runner-up in New Zealand. England, with number one ranking, was considered to be the title of the title from the beginning but England suffered a major setback after losing the match against Sri Lanka and Australia in the group stage. In the match against India, he had to call the injuries Jason Roy before he got fit and his luck changed from here. From here England have a bumpy return. His early three batsmen are match winners and till now these three have already made 1471 runs. The team has a pair of fast bowler Chris Woakes and Joefra Archer who can prove to be fatal for Kiwi.
England is important for the World Cup: England won the FIFA World Cup in 1966, but it was lacking in cricket. From football to Gary Linakker to David Beckham and Harry Kane, no one could win the Cup for England. Women’s football team also lost in semifinals. If you see young football here, then the people of the elderly and Asian people cricket Although his women team defeated the Indian team in 2017, the World Cup final was named after them. There is no free broadcast of cricket, but after reaching the semi-finals of England, that match was broadcast for free. Large screens have been put in place. For the first time in England, an ODI team has won the hearts of cricket fans from their formidable aggressive game. In the last World Cup, he took the insults of being out of the first stage and took it to the summit. If this team wins the World Cup then at least it is certain that cricket will go two step further in this country.
Surprised New Zealand: This team, which makes the semi-final place on the run rate, has been confident of captain Ken Williamson and Ross Taylor in batting so far. In the bowling, Lucky Ferguson, Matt Henry and Trent Bolt have done an aggressive display and have won them. New Zealand’s team will play World Cup finals for the second time and if this team wins, then it is certain that cricket will come out in rugby’s favorite country. However, its salute pair will have to perform well. England’s deficit seems a bit overwhelming due to the recent form, the result of the league round and the home turf, but as a team, New Zealand can not be taken lightly in big matches.
Weather report in ICC Final
The weather is likely to remain dry on Sunday. The clouds in the sky will be shaded and the sun will come out from noon to the evening. The captain who won the toss would first want to bat because of the pressure of the recent results in the Lord’s and the pressure to pursue the goal.
The Greatest Fight New Zealand
New Zealand have great captains and batsmen in the form of Ken Williamson. Williamson is slow, but the anchor shift plays. So far, the team has been the policy to score 240 to 290 and win the confidence fight of your bowlers. However, his strategy in the final is not going to run. Their openers, especially Martin Guptill, have to score. There are six players in the New Zealand team that have played last World Cup final. Williamson has scored 548 runs while Ross Taylor has scored 335 runs. Mitchell Sentner, James Neesham, Colin de Grandhaum proved to be trustworthy in bowling All of them have to perform well in the last match.
England ready to bowl all
Johnny Bairstow, Jason Roy, Joe Root, Jos Buttler and Ben Stokes will be the strong contenders for the England team Lords. England first played the final against the West Indies in 1979. Subsequently, in 1987, the Allan Border-led Australian team defeated them in the finals on Eden Gardens. In that match, Mike Gatting played a very bad reverse sweep. Last time Imran Khan’s Pakistani team defeated England in 1992. This time, Roy (426 runs) and Bairstow (496 runs) are in excellent form and every bowler has a flutter. The Root (549) has given the middle order stability, while Stokes balances the team. In the bowling attack, Jopra Archer (19 wickets), Chris Woakes (13 wickets) and Liam Plunkett (eight wickets) are performing well.
England Possible XI Player in ICC Final
Eoin Morgan (captain), Moin Ali, Jopra Archer, Johnny Bairstow, Jos Buttler, Tom Kurran, Liam Dawson, Liam Plunkett, Adil Rashid, Joe Root, Jason Roy, Ben Stokes, James Vince, Chris Woakes, Mark Wood.
New Zealand Possible XI Player in ICC Final
Ken Williamson (captain), Martin Guptill, Colin Munro, Ross Taylor, Tom Latham, Tom Blundell, Colin de Grandhom, James Neesham, Trent Bolt, Lucky Ferguson, Matt Henry, Mitchell Schnitter, Henri Nicholas, Tim Southee, Ish Sodhi.
- 09 England have won seven of the last ODI against New Zealand. England defeated the team by 119 runs in Durham in the group stage of the World Cup.
- After 1992, England are playing the first World Cup final, while New Zealand has reached the title for the second consecutive time after 2015.
- These are both teams in the World Cup titles – 00. England reached for the fourth time in the final while New Zealand for the second time.
- These two teams had clashed with each other in the Lords -02 times and both New Zealand won.
- 07th World Cup match England are playing in this field. Out of this he has won four. In this World Cup, he was defeated by Australia by 64 runs at the group level here.
- 04 matches have played in New Zealand and three have won. He was also defeated by Australia in this World Cup by 86 runs.
- England have played more than this World Cup in New Zealand (a match due to rain). England have scored 1000 runs more than New Zealand On behalf of this team, more than 100 hits and 53 sixes have been killed.
- 05 The team winning the toss in the last World Cup finals has won four times. In the last 11 World Cup, the first team to bat has scored more than 300 runs at a time.
- 338 Dot balls have been thrown by Jopra Archer in this World Cup. Australia’s Pat Cummins (323) and New Zealand’s Trent Bolt (320) are at number three.
- Ben Hilfenhaus has not even eaten while bowling the six. The 59 bowlers have thrown more than 30 over in this World Cup; Stokes who is doing so is alone.
- Jopra Archer (19) and Mark Wood (17) are the English bowler who has taken the most wickets in any one World Cup. Earlier this record was named after Ian Botham (16 wickets in the 1992 World Cup).
Focus on these Players in Final Match between ENG vs NZ
Martin Guptill: 2015 World Cup’s most successful batsman Martin Guptill has disappointed this time. He then played an unbeaten 237 against the West Indies at Wellington. In the early part of the 2007 World Cup, Australia had also been with Adam Gilchrist, but in the final, he played a burst of innings and won his team. New Zealand’s aggressive opener Guptill will also try to make a tremendous return to the final by forgetting his bad form so that his team gets a memorable result.
Joe Root: Root has been called England’s Run Machine since the past few years. In this World Cup, Route has scored 549 runs in 10 innings. In the ODI, the name of the route against New Zealand is 925 runs, which is a record for England. In the final match played on Sunday, the responsibility of leading the England batting on the shoulders of the root will be the responsibility. If Johnny Bairstow and Jason Roy could not give a good start to the team then Root would have the chance to handle the team. He has been doing this so far.
Journey to final
- defeated Sri Lanka by 10 wickets
- Bangladesh beat by two wickets
- Afghanistan beat by seven wickets
- India match due to rain
- South Africa beat by four wickets
- West Indies beat by five runs
- Pakistan lose by six wickets
- Australia lose by 86 runs
- England beat by 119 runs
- New Zealand beat India by 18 runs in semis
- South Africa beat by 104 runs
- Pakistan lose by 14 runs
- Bangladesh defeats by 106 runs
- West Indies beat England by eight wickets
- Afghanistan beaten by 150 runs
- Lose by 20 runs to Sri Lanka
- Australia lose by 64 runs
- India beat Pakistan by 31 runs
- New Zealand beat dust by 119 runs
- Australia beat Australia by eight wickets in semis
Face to face
- 90 ODIs have been played so far between New Zealand and England. Of these, New Zealand won 43 and England won 41, while two match ties and four matches remained unchanged.
- 31 ODI matches have been played between New Zealand and England on English soil. Among them, England have 17 and New Zealand won 12 matches. Two matches are pending.
- 09 One-day matches have been played in the World Cup between New Zealand and England. Of these, New Zealand has won five and England has won four matches.
- 05 ODI matches have been played between New Zealand and England in the World Cup in English on the field. Of these, New Zealand has won one and England has won four matches.