DU Admission: Admission’s allotment list in Management Courses will come today: Delhi University admission: The first allotment list will be held on Friday for admission to management courses in Delhi. DU has currently issued the rank of these courses. On the leave of the seat, the schedule will be issued by the administration on August 16
The rank for DU Management Courses (BMS, BBE and BAFIA) was not yet released. Rank-based results are now released. According to this, Ishaan Jain topped the rank of 91.345, while Ishaan Mittal got the second rank.
After the entrance examination for the management courses, the results were announced on July 19, but since then, the rank based results and enrollment schedule was not released. Due to this, the students were having trouble. Now the DU administration has issued rank-based results and schedules. Along with this, the list of unqualified students has also been released.
Here to complain and How?
DU has said that if the students have any kind of problem for admission in these courses, they can contact for help on email. Well, there are approximately 1400 seats in these courses in nearly 20 colleges of DU. Among them, in 9 colleges of Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS), 9 colleges and Bachelor of Business Administration (Financial Investacy Annolisis) BAFIA studies in two colleges are studied in BBS (Bachelor of Business Economics).
This is Admission Program
- First allotment list on August 2
- Online enrollment from August 3 to 5 and payment of fees
- Last day of fees payment till 6 august at noon
- August 7 issue of second allocation list
- 8th to 9th August online admission and payment of fees
- Last day of fees payment till 10 august at noon
- Release of third allotment list on August 12
- Online admission fees and fees on August 13 and 14
- Deadline for fees payment till 15 August at 12 noon
Also Read these